Sign in to follow this  
ToffeeRado

I was Followed Home by a white corrado ;)

the shelf supports look messy (and i dont mean becuase those ones are bit scruffy!) theres no need for them to be there without a rear shelf. I dunno, seems a bit pointless unless you're using your C to lug alot of gear around in.

Personally I'd say get rid of the whole rear seat setup, carpet the area, fit a rollcage and a rear strut brace. That way it looks properly stripped out but gives you the carpeted look which I think personally just looks tidier.

the shelf supports look messy (and i dont mean becuase those ones are bit scruffy!) theres no need for them to be there without a rear shelf. I dunno, seems a bit pointless unless you're using your C to lug alot of gear around in.

Personally I'd say get rid of the whole rear seat setup, carpet the area, fit a rollcage and a rear strut brace. That way it looks properly stripped out but gives you the carpeted look which I think personally just looks tidier.

You make a good point there, now I have more stuff to think about for the design if i get rid of those speaker/ support shelfs.

My new headlight came in From Germany. Just so you guys know why I bought new headlight, those of you who don't know over here in north america we have ridiculous laws and we received the worst headlight ever in our rado, so a lot of north americans buy the euro spec headlights we call them e-codes.

Before I smoked them.

DSC06477.jpg

And now

DSC06499.jpg

DSC06502.jpg

DSC06506.jpg

So let me get this straight...

Your north American spec. headlights are poor, so you buy some better ones and then reduce the light output by tinting the lens.

Is that right?

So let me get this straight...

Your north American spec. headlights are poor, so you buy some better ones and then reduce the light output by tinting the lens.

Is that right?

Its funny how a lot of people think I tinted the lens, the lens was not tinted, I'm playing games with you eyes :p

DSC06496.jpg

DSC06497.jpg

Bin doing some polishing this weekend

DSC06680.jpg

Manifold needs a little work but i think 2.5 hours that it's pretty good just have to get more sand paper and re do it. I will be painting black in between the runners and the part that cover the Valve cover is going gloss black.

DSC06684.jpg

Oil filter holder came out very good I think

DSC06691.jpg

Respect, your doing a good job mate and cant wait to see the finished product, definately looking forward to the bbs's :wink: :wink:

when do you expect to get the car complete & running dude?

Soon i hope 3weeks I'm hopping

One 2 of the main parts I was waiting for came in today, now I just have to take the gear box apart to fix something in it and I can put the engine in I also need a rad support still and front vr bumper.

DSC06711.sized.jpg

and aluminum coolant pipe will be polished tonight of course

DSC06713.sized.jpg

mate thats coming along nice well impressed your doing it all yourself!

what you using for the polishing?

cheers Andy

Thanks

I just use sand paper and my hands and a block sander, an electric block sander

I speaker pod done :D everything should be covered this weekend, I got my mom sewing up some stuff as well you guys should like what I got paned for the e-brake.

DSC06749.jpg

DSC06750.jpg