Sign in to follow this  
martinibloke

TOP GEAR Ltd.

Hi Everyone,

Anybody had any dealings with a company called Top Gear?

There are based in Bridport, St Albans, West Bromwich and Burnley.

If so what did you think of them?

Paul

I had a back box done by them and the front box deleted and had a straight section of pipe put in by the St. Albans branch - Work just round the corner from them so very handy. The bak box was fitted perfectly but the front section was blowing alot so i had to take it back and they welded it instead of using clamps- did a pretty good job- i have a pit in my gararge so was able to have a good look at it and it its pucker- all neat and tidy- so i would recomend them. :D

Not sure if it's the same company as the Top Gear I've dealt with.

They're based in Teddington.

I ordered a K&N panel filter from them in April, it took 4 months for them to send it! :shock:

Cheers for those comments guys.

I got a cat from them, was fitted by an exhaust centre, only to have it bang the underfloor. So got it taken off and returned. But because it had been run a couple of miles (which was the only way of finding out if it fitted or not when moving) they said sorry no refund or exchange. Dick Turpin did wear a mask and cowboys normally ride horses??? :evil: :evil: :evil:

I ve bought several sets of tyres from top gear and I cant fault them always next day delivery even when mytyres let me down and I was desperate they came to my rescue and they were cheaper than everyone else as well a big thumbs up

I've had some BAD experiences with the St Albans branch, I had to go back three times to get them to sort out the powerflow exhaust system - first time it was banging on the axle, second time blowing from centre pipe :(

Cheers

Mark

i have bought a full cat back from the st albans branch, it was done properly, and i would recommend them... :D

hey mark, you were the guy who was there with the corrado that day right? i have a burgandy L reg 16v, do you remember me, it was a tuesday afternoon i think? ..........

Hi Babrul - yeah I remember you, your car looked quite tidy. I'm Glad your exhaust is trouble free :wink: Have you drilled your airbox yet?

Cheers

Mark

hi mark,

yes the exhaust is good, its a bit loud......but nice. i have not driled the airbox yet, but i do have a jetex filter in there........i just don't have the time, plus the no-how...

i've put some 17s too, but need to lower it, where did you get your suspension kit from again?

cheers mark