Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Ipods

Nope, i got a lead that plugs into the back of my headunit, which i then routed behind the dash and to the centre console where ill keep my ipod.

Supercharged, I have one. It's not great I find I have to turn the volume on the stereo up loud so you get a bit of hiss.

SUPERCHARGED:

it's really good on my gf's, her's is one for an ipod mini. The best bit is no need for wires . I would recommend it, especially for the money.

TRIGGERMYSON :

your right that if you turn your stereo right up then it will distort. But you can fiddle with the ipod volume and car volume to get the right balance.

Yeh I find ipod volume @ 85% is about right, any louder and you get distortion but I still find the stereo has to go 50% louder than usual for the same song volume.

it's one of those things, for every person who loves em there will be one that doesn't!!

I guess what stereo you've got plays a part also,,,,, and what make of itrip, because there are loads of cheap jap sh!te on ebay.

imo, line in is the way to go, iTrip just works when you're driving a rental car and can't get your ipod hooked up any other way

other than that it has way too much static for my liking

I've also got a ciggy lighter adapter for mine, presumebly I could take it apart and permenantly wire it up to the lighter socket behind the heater controls?