Sign in to follow this  
munkay

Yes or No?

What do you think of this C?

I know its very extreme as far as body kits go, but I reckon if it had the power to match it's looks then I would definitely have one :)

Obviously all the stickers would be off it

looks like it means business

andrew u sure you weren't at Lax Power over the weekend :?: ...........tbh i would rather have the power with subtle looks........just like a forced induction VR would give :evil: rather than wild power with wilder looks

Dunno.. just doesn't do it for me. I have seen some Rieger stuff that I like, but for me the ideal Corrado has always been a standard one, with just a few 'pick me ups' such as improved suspension, etc.

sorry but i really dont like that kit.

its just to wide and makes the car even worse to drive round in

and we wont get into the amount of drag it will make meaning ull need a massive engine to get the thing to go lol

just my 2ps worth

I love it (apart from the slats, looked dated now)

but if VW made a corrado rallye i'd want it to look similar to that :D

Any by driving it more carefully in the it makes it feel more than its worth

Extra weight extra drag, = less speed, not for me, Q car factor all the way for me.

BTW vr6storm, I like the 959.

Never understood why people buy a car they love the look of, then spend a fortune making it look like something else. The C is a classic, beautiful design that only benefits from minor, subtle enhancements. If you want this look then buy a Poxhaul Coarser and a copy of Lax Bowels and let's not see another rare beauty spoilt.

Lax flower used the same kit on their "project" Corrado a few years back.It was repainted a bright orange as well,just in case anyone missed the "phat" bodykit :pukeright:

They gave it away in a competition,but I believe it became the integral feature in a brick wall at some point........ :roll:

That thing looks so familiar i sear i seen it somewhere before without the graphics.....there was one very similiar also in guildford abt 3 years ago in a spearmint paintjob he wanted 9k for it was a G60

i must admit, i liked the look of these kits when i was first into corrados years ago (when i was young and impressionable and every second car you saw didnt have a kit on it... i swear!). the fact that has to kill it for anyone considering putting this fat ass kit on their C.... CORRADOS ARE NOT RWD. :roll:

i have to agree with the masses here, stock bodywork is the most beautiful form corrados can take (sorry for the fruity bit).. shaved, lowered, other than that you dont need to do anything... corrados are beauty cars. i've even come to hate the zender spoiler on mine..

lately, with 'nice' cars being defined with 'does it have a kit???', its so sweet to roll up in a car that spanks all those rice rockets in looks... and its stock!

anyway, here's some pics... 8)

oh.jpg

reiger.jpg

untitled2.jpg

One of them with a 3litre twin turbo in the back and rwd

That would do the trick

-I think that blue colour really suits corrados

hell ya. and in stock bodywork it'd scare the shit out of anyone you wasted!

"-I think that blue colour really suits corrados"

that blue is a great colour. that blue pic is what got me considering a kit like that... but when you see different angles its obvious that the styling just isnt as nice as the stock body.