herisites

Rob's R32 Corrado - FOR SALE :(

I do like them Rob but......... I'm not 100% sure. Think a darker colour would suit your car more. The problem with that is that everyone has their own views. If you like it then thats the main thing (wait till you see my new wheels - think I'm going to get a very mixed reaction), I think everyone is just so used to seeing your brocks which were pretty awesome in the scheme of things! 8)

blimey they are cheap, depending on what the reserve is?? if you bidded/won them Rob?? i can collect them for ya. atherstone is only down the road from me. just remember the tyres on them will be no good for a corrado, they are allways 205/55/16.

they do look good on though 8)

karl

blimey they are cheap, depending on what the reserve is?? if you bidded/won them Rob?? i can collect them for ya. atherstone is only down the road from me. just remember the tyres on them will be no good for a corrado, they are allways 205/55/16.

they do look good on though 8)

karl

Yeah they do look good on the C, even more so on a lower blackberry C with lower profile tyres :wink:

Yours are more of a bargain though karl as the reserve on them is more than £50, if i got them silly cheap like you did karl then i would consider getting them as winter wheels for now and making my mind up of which of the 2 i want to keep, but being back at uni and not having any detailing work on at the mo i cant really afford to get a second set of wheels :(

Besides i like the RX2's so sod off :lol:

You seen these Rob? Be quick mate!!!

How could you show me them after i have just spent a fair whack on these wheels :lol:

:lol: :twisted:

''Never before has one man had so many wheels!'' - (said in american narrator voice) :lol:

''Never before has one man had so many wheels!'' - (said in american narrator voice) :lol:

:lol: i wouldnt consider myself a wheel whore just yet but i can see how easy it can be to become one :shock:

Im bidding on them! For that price it would be rude not too!!! If you decide you want them, then you can have them for the same price (if I win them), if not then I'll do something with them :wink:

Im bidding on them! For that price it would be rude not too!!! If you decide you want them, then you can have them for the same price (if I win them), if not then I'll do something with them :wink:

Good man Stan, will be interesting to see what they go for!

well if you do win the stan?? would you like me to pick them up for ya?? i can send them to you for £25 on a pallet. or if you still have your car when i come and see ya. i can bring them with me.

and i'm not doing to bad for wheels at the moment, 5 x RC's, 4 x LM's, 4 x 16" TT's, 4 x ?????????? 8)

karl

well if you do win the stan?? would you like me to pick them up for ya?? i can send them to you for £25 on a pallet. or if you still have your car when i come and see ya. i can bring them with me.

and i'm not doing to bad for wheels at the moment, 5 x RC's, 4 x LM's, 4 x 16" TT's, 4 x ?????????? 8)

karl

If I do mate then yeah that would be great :thumbleft:

i think i just touched a nerve :lol:

Not at all mate, just not very often I get called it, unless I go home to Wales.

I got gazzumped on the wheels by £2 Rob!! Gutted!!

looks sweet on the new wheels man, you could think about doing what i was about to with em though... space them out so they fill the arches then they'll look even cooler 8) either way they look like a good oem+ wheel!

looks sweet on the new wheels man, you could think about doing what i was about to with em though... space them out so they fill the arches then they'll look even cooler 8) either way they look like a good oem+ wheel!

Glad you like them mate :wink: yeah when funds allow im going to get some chunky hubcentric spacers and longer bolts and get them out! My mate has done that on his audi a4 and they loko superb, he also claims the car feels much more planted, which is what i want. Spaced out with a rear ARB and it will be spot on 8)

Right im going to ask everyone who likes me and my car and wants it back on the road to cross fingers, legs, toes, eyes and anything else for me this weekend and HOPEFULLY she will be up and running again after a LONG and depressing winter in the garage with the engine in bits :(

Kev is coming back on saturday and we are doing my timing chains as we have done the head gasket already (using metal spacer gasket and ARP head and conrod bolts) so its just chains and then we can put it all back together and set the charger up properly! I had to take the gearbox off by myself this weekend just gone and boy was that a bitch of a job :shock: but glad i did it first as it would of took up a lot of time with Kev that will be needed to do chains and set the charger up!

So expect an update this weekend and a VERY happy owner once again :D :D she's going to be getting the clean of a lifetime as its covered in an inch of dust at the minute :lol:

It's about bloody time, Rob ;)

Tell me about it :cry:

I am a student though so i still wont be able to afford to run it even if i get it fixed :lol:

It's about bloody time, Rob ;)

Tell me about it :cry:

I am a student though so i still wont be able to afford to run it even if i get it fixed :lol:

You're a student? :shock: :shock: :shock:

How did you pay for the blackberry?

Yep, should go OK Rob. I've got my MAF clamp and BEGI on standby :-) Have you got any high pressure fuel hose?

I think we should go and find a few illegal immigrants to put the gearbox back on for us whilst we sit back and have a coffee!

Yep, should go OK Rob. I've got my MAF clamp and BEGI on standby :-) Have you got any high pressure fuel hose?

I think we should go and find a few illegal immigrants to put the gearbox back on for us whilst we sit back and have a coffee!

:lol: thats not a bad idea, im sure we could find a few there's that many around!!

Hmm not sure about high pressure fuel hose, i got the thick stuff from halfords which is plumbed into my reg at the moment but thats it, tbh though if we are chopping and changing it about then no doubt i will need some more.