herisites

Rob's R32 Corrado - FOR SALE :(

215/40 would probably be the way to go. I've got these onmy 9Jx16 Borbet A and the speedo is spot on (5 kmph out at 120 kmph)

Do you have some pics of your car? Also how low is yours and have you had any arch work done? I had a look at 215/40's and they seem good price wise.

Thanks for the links Ben, mytyres is the best imo, although i know the guys down at orbit near me so if they can come close price wise on some toyo's i may just go with them.

Rob.

215/40 would probably be the way to go. I've got these onmy 9Jx16 Borbet A and the speedo is spot on (5 kmph out at 120 kmph)

Do you have some pics of your car? Also how low is yours and have you had any arch work done? I had a look at 215/40's and they seem good price wise.

Thanks for the links Ben, mytyres is the best imo, although i know the guys down at orbit near me so if they can come close price wise on some toyo's i may just go with them.

Rob.

Hi mate, do you have any pics of your car so i can see how they look stretch wise? Also do you catch them? Have you had archwork etc etc? :lol: I had a look for some 215/40's on mytyres and the price seems good for more tyre!

Thanks for the links Ben, mytyres seems best but i know the guys down orbit near me so if they can come close on some toyo's i may just go for them.

Rob.

Hi mate, do you have any pics of your car so i can see how they look stretch wise? Also do you catch them? Have you had archwork etc etc? :lol: I had a look for some 215/40's on mytyres and the price seems good for more tyre!

Thanks for the links Ben, mytyres seems best but i know the guys down orbit near me so if they can come close on some toyo's i may just go for them.

Rob.

UPDATE ON WHEELS AND TYRES

Ok so yesterday i went home early from work due to the damn cold virus going around at the moment :nurse: :( so i thought instead of lying around in bed i would go and get my tyres fitted and put my wheels on :D

I went down my local Orbit tyres and asked for a price for Toyo's on all four wheels at 205/40 but they only done budgets in that size as i thought, i then asked for a price on 215/35 and i couldnt afford them :shock: so in the end i went for 215/40's and they look great on the wheels, just a nice stretch but nothing silly. I fitted my wheels and so far general driving they dont catch, but the fronts do when i hammer it round a roundabout or go over a large dip/bump etc so i will be rolling my front arches!

I will get some pics later on at some point and get them posted but im sure you can imagine how sexy it looks :lol:

Thanks for everyone's help btw!

Rob.

UPDATE!!

Well i got my camera back off my sister today so i thought after i cleaned my car i would put my new german plates on which i purchased off of dubmeister.co.uk. Also i finally have my wheels on all sorted now (the right way round with offsets all sorted :roll:) so i thought i would get some pics of these to show everyone 8).

So enjoy and yes i know it needs lowering more but i cant afford coilovers yet :(

Rob.

Lovely.... Looking nice on the rims fella :)

I'd love some 9's at the rear but I have my cars too low :(

Coming along well tho :cool:

always loved this motor mate, loving the rimmage although i equally loved it on the the speedies, i reckon the height is also about spot on & don't get me started on the colour mmmmmm :-P

Lovely car youve got there, know the lowering feeling as mine is the same!!

Ive just got some plates from dubmeister as well, what a difference they make, nice subtle details. Reckon its the subtle things that make Corrados look even better.

Thanks guys its comments like this that make it all worth while :D Im still absolutely in LOVE with my car, i enjoy it every day! Im really liking the look of the rims, although as toon vw says i also liked it with the speedies, but i still have them so they may return over the harsher winter months to come!!

Ive just got some plates from dubmeister as well, what a difference they make, nice subtle details. Reckon its the subtle things that make Corrados look even better.

Yeah spot on mate, the corrado is such a good looking car standard so i think too much modding is pointless and runis them, subtle is the key :D The german plates just make it look so much neater and more classy!

tbh not a fan of the wide wheel style....for some reason the back wheels when you look from a frontal side-on view always reminds me of someone dipping their toe in water if you know what I mean :|

I think it looked mega subtle and stealthy in this sig pic

radosig.jpg

but at the end of the day if your happy thats the main thing,and amglad that you are enjoying driving it

... I think it looked mega subtle and stealthy in this sig pic

Yeah it did look good on the speedies but i still have them in my garage and dont intend on getting rid. I just wanted to give the wide look a go for a bit and see if i like it, so far i like the looks as i am a fan of the 'wide look' but its annoying because they keep catching so i need to grind my damn arch lip away a bit :mad: once the winter months get a bit more harsh i will be putting the speedies back on :D

............once the winter months get a bit more harsh i will be putting the speedies back on :D

good lad!!!! :D 8)