Sign in to follow this  
a98pmalcolm

UnderCar LEDS

hi i recently fitted undercar neons on my corrado but i didn't know where to feed the leads in the drivers area there is no wear i can find can any1 help??

whoooaaaaa.................you bought a Corrado and you have under car LEDS????...........was there no saxos/corsas/fiestas or any rice mobiles out there to ba$tardise or summat????

............and Gaz don't encourage him

..... live and let live mate :reindeer: .... not my choice for sure but i rather a98pmalcolm wired it up correctly so the old gal dont go up in flames :thumbleft:

..... live and let live mate :reindeer: .... not my choice for sure but i rather a98pmalcolm wired it up correctly so the old gal dont go up in flames :thumbleft:

if he mentions silly bodykits next that might not be a bad thing tho :lol:

if he mentions silly bodykits next that might not be a bad thing tho :lol:

PMSL..

One helpful post ... that's one more than I was expecting tbh.

It may not be to everyone's taste but please try not to be offensive towards the OP.

Particularly as he's relatively new to the forum and may not 'get' us just yet :lol:

Yeah just let him ask the questions. Personally I think there are some really minging members cars on here, but I wouldn't say it cos its down to personal taste and bugger all to do with me! Well, I TRY not to say anything at least!

tbh i was thinkin of fittin some sort of lights in the footwells,wired so they come on when u open the doors,think it would look cool,not keen on the undercar neons,but hey its not my car :lol:

Long drawn out storry.. but the engine is pretty much dead... It started to develop rust after an accident i had in the snow as well. So repair bills were looking higher than a new car. So I bought a new one (same colour, year and model) that's already registered in Germany. Just getting it up to scratch.

Still, the good parts will live on in the new G60 ;)

Red ones.... surely green to keep with the greeny theme.

ER ok people well thanks for the help any way and i bought them for a laugh but i'm into my dubs and there aint nothing wrong with a few shits and giggles!

its your ride mate its upto you what ya do :lol: ,although undercar neons/leds are always gonna get a NO! NO! NO! around these here parts