CorradoDriver

Worst thing some has said about ur Corrado

Later in the day I was with one of the big bosses and had Leavons 'on the seventh day god made Corrado' wallpaper on my laptop- it turned out he had had VR6 when they first came out- he didn't think much of it apparently :(

sounds like he didn't take it over 4000rpm then IMO....

while at ed38 this year, i heard one kid-lad ask he's mate what he thought about the corrado's the reply was "it's not a real VW it looks like a capri with a body kit on it" the cheeky little shite then got into a chuffing lupo 1.2???

"it's not a real VW it looks like a capri with a body kit on it"

He obviously doesnt know what he's on about and is blind! Nothing wrong with a Lupo 1.2 though, the girlfriend has a Lupo1.1 SE, nice little car.... for a girl though :lol:

Worst thing?

"The gearbox has gone and you need a new clutch and a new CV joint"

shoulda gone to G-werks :lol:

They look far from ugly!!

What car does your mate drive Joniboy?

He drives a T4 Van, a '67 Beetle and races a '72 Beetle Cup car. Yeah he is still VW through and through :)

UGLY!! I cant see how people can think they are ugly, they are GORGEOUS! lol. A girl i am kinda seein :wink: doesnt like my car, she says its too old and squared and doesnt like the way the back goes thinner :mad: what do girls know!

An Ex of mine said exactly those things to me. She even nick named it 'Greeny Meany'. Talk about Karma, after that, every time she got in it, it burst a water pipe... he he!

Anyway, after stuck up comments like that, she is now an EX ;)

My new girlie (well 6 months now) loves it! She said it is very much a blokes car, but she loves the look, the feel and the speed. As a reward for such good behaviour, I let her drive it. Good girl lit the tyres up! :D

Yep, she is a top lass, she even makes sure I get out with the spanners if she feels I haven't spent enough time with the cars. I think its because she knows she will get to drive them and I won't mind her larging it and sliding round the bends. She's a bit nifty behind the wheel, which suprised me seeing as she is this petit lil' thing.

Why isn'tmy girl like that?!!!!!

The worst thing someone said bout my car was "Its a bit thin aint it" Refering to its lack of width apparantly.

2nd time was when i was having new tyres fitted when 1 of the fitters said "They're rare these aren't they"? He turned to his work mate and duly explained the auto spoiler, to which his mate said "I'll give you a fiver for it". :mad:

I wouldnt have minded if it was a scruffy un. Cheeky git.

My ex girlfriend described it as a "money pit"

Probably one of the reasons she left me. She really resented me spending all my cash on it.

No regrets at all, haha!!

UGLY!! I cant see how people can think they are ugly, they are GORGEOUS! lol. A girl i am kinda seein :wink: doesnt like my car, she says its too old and squared and doesnt like the way the back goes thinner :mad: what do girls know!

tell me about it..most of the girls i know arent big fans either..with the exception of a few.. (who are now those i consider to be much better friends..haha)

yeah i read ya , was doing a temp job once, gut got me red 8v gti ,this twat at the temp job come up with this quote ( I DN LIKE RED ) yeah mate hop in your gray van you fat stinking tosser , safe to say that job ended with me fighting him cus i turned the radio over when he was not there for 4 hours? what a twat !

ok rant over

sum pi** head in stafford shouted to me just "Nice scirocco m8!" so i pulled up along side him and his missus and said "Its a corrado u tw*t!" he looked a bit embarressed! lol

The boyfriend of one of the Mrs mates wanted to know "how come I've not seen that grey Mondeo on your drive lately?"

Obviously my first reaction was that the Mrs is having an affair!

But no, the guy was serious, as he knows nothing about cars, and is quite happy driving around in a Ford KA. Which is his and not even his girlfriends!

My cousins husbands dad.. whatever that makes him:

"I was trying to see what kind of car it was but someone has stolen all your badges"

Its not meant to have bloody badges on it! If you dont know what it is by looking at it then your opinin doesnt count.

- Ross

One of my work mates once told me she wouldn't look twice at my car because it's old... she drives a TT :cuckoo:

after first time i showed off my car at inters i received a email how i disgraced my corrado buy making it look horrble :(

off course i didnt care :D

why would i just look at it

01.jpg

why did i ever sell it :cry: