CorradoDriver

Worst thing some has said about ur Corrado

when my sunroof broke the other day my missus said it was more of a Corradon't than a Corrado!!!! That made me laugh! :lol:

I like that!!

Genius 8)

T.

Gotta agree with cazza 16v on that last one, whenever i tell anyone what car ive got its either one of three answers A)whats one of those B) I always wanted one of those!! or 9 times out of 10 C) is it the v6)!! I think I speak for us all on that one!!

My wife complains about how low and firm the suspension is (only 40mmdrop) and the difficulty getting in and out, and then came home going on about a ride in a mates Lotus Exige, how low and exilirating it was and how it stuck to the road and she thought she was gonna die going round the bends. I said to her that's really funny when she winges about me going round roundabouts 'too fast', she went on to make some clearly unconnected remark about me slagging of crap drivers and how much it annoys her!!! I ask you, WTF is that all about?!! :roll:

Is it a VR6, G60, 2.0, oh only 1800?!

A what, was that a limited edition?

I always say, "VW Corrado" instead of just "Corrado" to try and reduce the chances of the blank look!!!!!

Totally random bird outside the local shops "BANGER!"

The MRS (regularly) "shed/money-pit/antique"

I just smile and think "if only they knew"

I had a work mate say his old Rover 623 was better then my VR :lol:

Also, im sure im not the first C owner to have someone say to you its a bugger to get in and out of. Its not like its an art form, i find it ok to get into... then again im 5ft 6 :lol:

"nice scirocco"

"corroda"

"Corrola"

"Carrolo"

and lastly- someone on this forum- "its a dark pink car" (its bordeaux/sherry pearl!!)

yes the girlfriend calls it the colorado, isnt that some place in canada. She also doesnt like my mk2 gti(also with leather interior)

A young kid and his dad walked passed my drive today and the kid said "Thats a cool CRX" before I could say anything his dad smacked him round the head and said "Its a Corrado you stupid tw*t, very nice though"

:shock: :shock:

door to door sales girl at my door said ooo nice corrado, then said " rover made them didnt they?" ahhh got off to such a good start as well!!! :roll:

same as everyone else really...

'is that the back to the future car?'

chips away people called it a corolla (needless to say I didn't use them)

complete blank looks when I tell people I have a corrado

'when are you going to buy a new/better car?'

people call it a scirocco all the time but I don't really mind that, at least they know it's a VW!!

But the thing that winds me up the most is people calling it black when it is dark burgundy :?

My dad still calls mine a scirocco as well as my gf's dad. I also hate it when people ask what car i have because i know they will just look blank :mad: although i was totally shocked one day when a lady from the office near mine was talking to me and asked what car i am getting, i said "you wont know it but its a vw corrado vr6" and she said "Brilliant cars, i hope you are getting a blackberry one they are the best!" i was gobsmacked :shock:

I also get told its a ladies car because its purple and i should also buy some tyres that fit (now i have my Brocks on). And when i first got it my mum kept saying "But its so old, why dont you buy something new like a fiesta or a clio" errr no thanks :lol: Oh and my mate is always calling it either a corradA or coraldo etc when will they learn :(

Its all good fun though :lol:

soon to be (kind of ish) bother-in-law got in my car a few months ago, breathed in and said I love that 'old car smell' :mad:

I could have smacked him - old FFS!

Some little scrots who probably should have been at school yelled,

'Oi! You in the green car. It looks like snot' :mad:

Little Cnuts!

Hopefully they'll die in their brothers Nova

A young kid and his dad walked passed my drive today and the kid said "Thats a cool CRX" before I could say anything his dad smacked him round the head and said "Its a Corrado you stupid tw*t, very nice though"

:shock: :shock:

thats the best yet! :lol: LMFAO! :D