BILLCOR

No Rado.... But a New Golf 7R

looking good bill :salute: the bench looks spot on!

anymore pictures with the interior installed?

Nice..

I was recently lloking for some interior work doing and i couldnt find any contact info for snappy gaitors...

looking good bill :salute: the bench looks spot on!

anymore pictures with the interior installed?

Cheers Chris, no more pics, we are currently moving house (6th move in 8yrs) :cuckoo: so the car is in a lock-up until I build a bigger garage at the new house

Nice..

I was recently lloking for some interior work doing and i couldnt find any contact info for snappy gaitors...

Cheers Micheal, SG's number is 01270 580730

First update since Oct 08 :shock:

Time to get this Rado back on the road, its been lying in a lock-up for long enough :cuckoo:

Refurbed cyl head going on in the next few weeks, got the new rims on this weekend, OZ Ultraleggera 8x17's with plenty of Brembo clearance 8) Didn't really want to change the RC's, but wanted rid of the spacers, so I can now get it a bit lower. Stuck a new battery in and first turn it fired up, not bad for sitting 15mths :)

My intentions are to run it till winter, then its time for a change, going for a MK4 R32, I'll probably brake it as the body is passed its best and its not really worth paying for a respray as its just more money down the drain, will see what happens at the time :shrug:

Here's a few pics of the new rims and Brembo's, also a nice leather wheel I picked up of ebay.de :grin:

Wow never realised you had a thread I just always assumed you enjoyed posting eBay finds etc lol

Wow never realised you had a thread I just always assumed you enjoyed posting eBay finds etc lol

:lol: Had almost forgotten I had the car :wave:

Good choice, they suit the blue very well.

Cheers Greame, yours isn't lookin to shabby 8)

they are a very popular wheels and do suit corrados so well 8) and im loving them seats!

Cheers James, I wasn't sure at first, thought they might be a bit pointy, but they've growin on me :)

The seats are fine as long as your not to tall, 6ft or more is :nono: :lol:

Liking the wheel spending north of the border at the moment :D

My intentions are to run it till winter, then its time for a change, going for a MK4 R32, I'll probably brake it as the body is passed its best

but at the same time, shame as it would be, thats a breaking thread I'm looking forward to - i might have some money by then! :norty:

Liking the wheel spending north of the border at the moment :D

My intentions are to run it till winter, then its time for a change, going for a MK4 R32, I'll probably brake it as the body is passed its best

but at the same time, shame as it would be, thats a breaking thread I'm looking forward to - i might have some money by then! :norty:

Get yer beedy eyes of ma bits :lol:

Wow! Those must be the best ventilated wheels/brakes ever seen on a C.

Tasteful steering too. :D

Wow! Those must be the best ventilated wheels/brakes ever seen on a C.

Tasteful steering too. :D

Yep, plenty air in aboot them :)

Well, the refurbed head I had, wasn't as refurbed as I thought, so now its been rerefurbed :nuts:

Will be fitted shortly along with a big-bore throttle body :)

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfPICT0354 (Large).JPG[/attachment:3u3cv169]

PICT0355 (Large).JPG[/attachment:3u3cv169]

Well, the car is now sold and away to a good home, I think :) Ben-B collected her today along with a boot full of bits and bobs, a nice rattly journey home I expect :lol: He seems to have a lot of plans for the car and I'm sure he'll get a gallery going to let you all know.

Dont know if I'll have another Rado, time will tell I suppose, I'd like to keep this thread going for now, just in case :grin: will still be hanging around, just to see whats going on :wave:

well ya cant leave here completly mate as who is gonna find all the tasty bits on pistonheads and e-bay if you leave :lol:

how does it feel without a corrado in your life then??

well ya cant leave here completly mate as who is gonna find all the tasty bits on pistonheads and e-bay if you leave :lol:

how does it feel without a corrado in your life then??

Naa, not going anywhere Karl, bit strange without a Rado, I've had one of some description for the last 15 years,

Red Vr, Mystic Blue Storm, Red G60, then the Blue Vr :shock: some kind of pattern there, looks like its a red one next :lol:

Oooh, 24v mincing?

Correct :dance:

Started off at 7.30 yesterday morning, taxi to Edinburgh, flight down to Stansted where Mic kindly picked me up from :thumbleft: then a short drive up to his place at Cambridge.

After a much needed cup of tea it was down to business, call the insurance and then a quick rummage through his shed :lol:

The drive home was superb, first stop was Sheffield to pick some parts up from Ben-B's mums house (and very nice she was to!) then cross country via Snake Pass! sounds like somewhere in Texas or the likes, awesome drive through the hills over to the M6 and then up the road and homeward bound.

24v Mincy drives faultlessly, so much smoother than my last 12v and the ride is perfect, he does sit fairly low, but the ride doesn't give that impression, nice, firm, and tight :camp: but not crashy.

No need for any pics just yet as you all know the car, first stop will be the bodyshop, with a name like Mincy, he really should have a nice body!!