BILLCOR

No Rado.... But a New Golf 7R

looking very nice Bill, makes me wish i had not sold them :(

Cheers and I'm glad you did :D

Some day hopefully, aim is by end of the year, just collecting last parts and then going to put her in to get everything fitted and set-up ;-)

Will be worth it in the end 8)

from one nice set of rims to another ! 8)

I know, I really wanted to keep the Borbets aswell but I've already spent more this year than I had intended, but heyho :lol:

whats the finish on the wheel?

As far as I know its the original finish, I'm sure Karl will correct me if I'm wrong :)

Bit of an update: As some of you will know, I sold the Beige interior inc Recaros :cuckoo: I bought some TT leathers and am at last in the process of changing the whole interior to black. I picked up a back bench which is in the process of being retrimmed to match the TT fronts 8) I've bought quite a few parts in the past few months and will hopefully be getting them all fitted very soon. Some pics of the devastation and a few previews of some bits :)

stromlaufplan_gamma4.pdfPICT0173 (Large).JPG[/attachment:1rxcxles]

Extreme cleaning

Corrado92.pdfPICT0174 (Large).JPG[/attachment:1rxcxles]

TT TRIAL FIT

passat climatronic wiring diags.pdfPICT0175 (Large).JPG[/attachment:1rxcxles]

iNTERIOR MAYHEM

climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdfPICT0176 (Large).JPG[/attachment:1rxcxles]

:(

BITS TO COME

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfPICT0181 (Large).JPG[/attachment:1rxcxles]

PICT0182 (Large).JPG[/attachment:1rxcxles]

BBS Steering wheel is nice Bill, what diameter is it?

Its 360, needs a bit TLC on the leather but I'm very happy with it 8)

if its an help mate, jay renshaw is making some frames to bolt TT and Porker seats straight in the rado. Not sure how low theyll sit but might be worth dropping him a pm

Gav

if its an help mate, jay renshaw is making some frames to bolt TT and Porker seats straight in the rado. Not sure how low theyll sit but might be worth dropping him a pm

Gav

Cheers Gav, I've now got them fitted, they would probably need to sit a bit lower for a taller person, 6' plus, but thier fine for me being 5'9", so if I ever sell, it'll have to be to a shortarzz :lol:

any pics of them then? I like the TT seats in the rado a lot

GAv

Just whats on pg4, all back out again to fit the carpet and trim, still waiting on the back bench comin back from SnappyGaitors, all trimmed to match the fronts 8)

Drove the VR yesterday, first time since last November, had to jump start her but once we got going :D It was a one way drive about 30mls straight to Star Performance for a few upgrades, should get her back 7-10 days all going well, was a bit of a noisy drive as I hadn't quite finished gettin the interior back in, rattle rattle :lol:

Got her back Thursday :D Fitted most of the interior today apart from the doorcards as I'm gonna redo the plastic membrane? and I'm still waiting on the rear bench coming back from Snappy Gaitors :sleeping:

Few upgrades in the engine bay, Shrick 268's, Vibratech front mount, Samco's, Supersprint 6branch, Gruvenparts and just for fun I got the Shrick polished :lol: Waiting on a Milltek Highflow Cat, should arrive this week, was gonna fit a Supersprint De-cat but they've stopped making the longer 76cm ones :bad-words: at least it'll pass the MOT no probs with the Milltek. Here's a few pics of the interior with the TT seats fitted :)

stromlaufplan_gamma4.pdfPICT0204 (Large).JPG[/attachment:3ujthv0r]

Corrado92.pdfPICT0205 (Large).JPG[/attachment:3ujthv0r]

passat climatronic wiring diags.pdfPICT0211 (Large).JPG[/attachment:3ujthv0r]

A few of the engine bay

climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdfPICT0206 (Large).JPG[/attachment:3ujthv0r]

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfPICT0208 (Large).JPG[/attachment:3ujthv0r]

PICT0210 (Large).JPG[/attachment:3ujthv0r]

Hello Bill.

Comfy?

Very comfy Jay, how's yours coming along

all looking very very nice Bill, love the engine bay shots! :)

Cheers Alex, its getting there :)

Looking very much the part, have heard very good things about snappy gaitors..

Havent forgotten about the oil cap, back down in Pompey now, Pm will be with you after the rolling road..

I really like the combo of the Shrek & 268's gave the VR an added 'bite' and a much more menacing growl! :) did you get Star Performance to re-map her as well Bill?

Looking very much the part, have heard very good things about snappy gaitors..

Havent forgotten about the oil cap, back down in Pompey now, Pm will be with you after the rolling road..

Cheers Micheal, as for Snappy Gaitors, the guy who owns it, Andy ...? is a mate of a mate, so :) and as you see that oil cap will sit in there nicely 8)

I really like the combo of the Shrek & 268's gave the VR an added 'bite' and a much more menacing growl! :) did you get Star Performance to re-map her as well Bill?

Growling nicely Alex :) the Shrek was already on the car and it had been remapped when fitted but it will be done again with the new cams when the highflow cat goes on

Hello Bill.

Comfy?

Very comfy Jay, how's yours coming along

This looks better everytime I see it! Mine is doing alright thanks mate. On the plus side I've got a Stealth remap on Wed that i've been putting off for far too long BUT had a little scrape on the drivers door... trying to convince myself that it's an excuse for a respray and a few other body mods!!

You got anything else in the pipeline?