BILLCOR

No Rado.... But a New Golf 7R

car looks ace mate,loveing the leather interior that would look ace in a red car :D :D

keep up the good work they getting rarer now :) :) :)

Cheers mate

So this is the one!!!!

Delivery should be done tomorra for ya.

Yes its that one :)

Cheers for that Jay, I'll get some pics up when all sorted :wink:

No problem matey... BJV had some nice cars and wheels in there including a blackbery Corrado VR with polished Audi TT Comps. It was very nice but a lil too shiny for my liking although it did get me tempted to have some work done :)

Post up some pics when you get em back!

Got some new rims courtesy of JayGT who kindly dropped them of at BJVs wheel refurbishers, just waiting on them to arrive.

They used to look like this

MMmm 5 stud Borbets

Got the Borbets back from BJV and I am extremely happy with the finish, top class work :)

Just need to get tyres fitted and find some centre caps

Finished in Black Chrome 8)

Can i have em back please!!!

Looking good pal 8) !

I bet they'll be even nicer on the car! ( i should start a gallery....)

Can i have em back please!!!

Looking good pal 8) !

I bet they'll be even nicer on the car! ( i should start a gallery....)

NO you cant have them back!! :)

Not puting them on the car till I get some coilovers which will be very soon, phoned about some today much to my other

half's disgust :lol:

sounds like you're going all out Bill!!

was really impressed at BJV they had some pretty impressive work on display and a couple of tasty cars as well including a Blackberry C on polished TT Comps.

sounds like you're going all out Bill!!

was really impressed at BJV they had some pretty impressive work on display and a couple of tasty cars as well including a Blackberry C on polished TT Comps.

Spend it while yev got it :lol:

As for BJV, the workmanship is excellent and thier prices are hard to beat I reckon, wheels up to 16s £24.50 per rim for a straight refurb

What size are those bad boys??

Good choice Bill, quite a fan of Borbet Cs...

As Jay said 16x7.5, but fairly hard to get in 5x100, I was really after some BBSs and just came accross the Borbets on Ebay, bloody marvelous :lol:

Your certainly spending the lolly on the Storm lately,she's looking good, I'm getting quite a stockpile of parts, gonna get it all done in a oner, got the Borbets,KW1s comin,supersprint 6branch,some 268s and I picked up a Momo Millenium wheel with boss last night on Ebay for £73 :)

Hi Bill,

I was So tempted to Buy Fat Tonys G60,

Vr6's are another class apart again though and I look forward to see you transform this one into a peach too with your credit card :D

More pics please when your ready 8)

Hi Bill,

I was So tempted to Buy Fat Tonys G60,

Vr6's are another class apart again though and I look forward to see you transform this one into a peach too with your credit card :D

More pics please when your ready 8)

Aye the G60 was nice, was pretty much standard with a nice mileage, but to this day I'm not sure why I bought it as I had always said I'd never have one due to the possible charger problems and POP it went :lol:

Was always goin back to a Vr and this one already had some nice parts and some more on the way :)

Bill, got those wheels on yet? Need some inspiration...

Sorry I havent, very soon, waiting on my wallet filling up again :)

Sold the car this week,via Pistonheads,guy from Ireland

Yeah here in rainy Ireland there's feck all Rado's on the road.. and any there are are either insanely overpriced due to their rarity...or have been massacred on the roads... so either avoid or get a second mortgage...

Bought mine in Scotland... via Pistonheads... here you get used to older chaps coming up to you asking where you got that... and how they'd always wanted on in the early 90s but couldn't afford ... even came out of my house one day and found 3 chaps practically drooling over her... life as a Corrado owner in Dublin... fantastic!!! 8)

Yeah here in rainy Ireland there's feck all Rado's on the road.. and any there are are either insanely overpriced due to their rarity...or have been massacred on the roads... so either avoid or get a second mortgage...

Bought mine in Scotland... via Pistonheads... here you get used to older chaps coming up to you asking where you got that... and how they'd always wanted on in the early 90s but couldn't afford ... even came out of my house one day and found 3 chaps practically drooling over her... life as a Corrado owner in Dublin... fantastic!!! 8)

There were actually 3 Irish guys after it, but the guy that bought it said he would Fe**in kill me if I sold it to anyone else :lol:

Advertised it Sunday night, he drove it away Tuesday afternoon :)

i reckon i'll advertise mine for the irish market when the time for sellin up comes :D

BILLCOR, I want your leathers!!!!

Got my coilovers fitted today and the Borbets at last :D

Went for the KW V1's, ride is nice and firm but not to harsh

A few pics of how she sits now :)

The Kws are excellent but im usre they allow you to go lower than that.. :)

Love the wheels....

The Kws are excellent but im usre they allow you to go lower than that.. :)

Love the wheels....

Cheers mate, I'm really pleased with the wheels, as for going lower, I think the pics are deceiving or maybe just crap :lol:

I was trying to find a quiet spot (bloody tourists) but I think the camber on the road is kinda making the car lean to the far side, making the gap between wheel and arch larger, also the wheels were fitted after the coilys :?

She's going back in to get some other bits done in a couple of weeks so if need be I'll get them screwed down a bit :)

looking good Bill, definately a good bit lower than before. good looking rims 8)

like the choice of parking space !!!

see u sometime

looking good Bill, definately a good bit lower than before. good looking rims 8)

like the choice of parking space !!!

see u sometime

Cheers Steve, nice to meet you yesterday and aye, will prob meet again in the same place :? :lol:

Not the best weather but couldn't resist a few pics of the new rims courtesy of KADVR6 :D

Totally different ride with the 17's and low profile rubber, bit harsher but as its not a daily driver I can live with it :)

Gorgeous pal ;-)

Cheers Struan, when you gonna get yours finished

looks good... rc's are a classic choice

Yep, you just have to love them :)