Sign in to follow this  
CorradoDriver

WHy??

Yesterday, i took my car to school and everyone loved it but before i went to school my clutch was very soft and almost non existant, then that night my clutch went completely, i wasnt able to shift at all, then i pushed the pedel really hard i was able to shift, no i check the master and slave cylinder for leaks, and my brake oil was full, in fact there was more than it needed. Im guessing that i have to bleed the master and slave cylinder but im not sure how to do it, iv located the two bleed valves ones underneith the coolant tank and one is near the front on the bottom, do i unscrew it and press the clutch till liquid starts to come out?? Please explain

Okay i just attempted to bleed the clutch, i got my dad to pump the clutch, then he kept it pressed and i released the master bleed nipple, the liquid shot out but sputtered, i did this a like 6-7 times. the pedel got better but then lost pressure, then i did it to the slave, same thing happend, now i can see air bubbles in the brake/clutch oil, i guess mostly clutch cuz its in the outer part of the tank, what do i do, its still soft or stuck to the bottom, any suggestion?? there were no leakes by the way

Another quality thread title...

The slave will leak internally to start with, original ones are metal sleeved and this rots eventually especially if the fluid is not changed reguarly...

Change the slave, new ones are plastic inside and check the flexi pipe leading to it...