Sign in to follow this  
jam3383

Smooth font bumper (no fogs or indicators)

Hi all :)

Just noticed that my front number plate recess has started to crack :roll: (due to the terrible job the bodyshop did).

So thinking of getting the whole front bumper smoothed off (fogs & indicators) by a different bodyshop. But where would i fit the indicators?

I seen a few people on here with it done but can never see any indicators from there pics.

Any help would be great.

here the car p'shopped

how about a small hole into your head lamp and a rubber gromet with a push fit bulb so the orange flashes from your head lamp.

If you go for a headlight indicator option you'd be best advised to put it in the high beam section of the lamp so people can still see you indicate at night tbh...

I'm not the biggest fan of this as I think it makes the C look like it's got a fat lip! However, one of my favorite C's - toffeerado - has this done and it suits it perfectly 8)

I think Jbob has done his so the indicator sits in the lower splitter - his gallery will tell all I'm sure...

Best of luck no matter what you decide :D

I found that the Seat Ibiza front splitter had holes that are a perfect fit for the Mk2 Golf big bumper indicators 8) :lol:

Everyone said that it would fail the MOT as they were to low but its passed twice now :D

ooooh, love that front JBOB, very nice mate 8)

thats how I imagine mine looking after I get to a body shop

Thats a gorgeous, beastly front end -angel eyes work pefect. outstanding work,

I would like to see a HUGE shiney FMI there now or maybe shiney mesh behind the grille!

Great tip on the MK2/ Ibiza splitter too...that can go in the new 'mod measurement' sticky thread.

I found that the Seat Ibiza front splitter had holes that are a perfect fit for the Mk2 Golf big bumper indicators 8) :lol:

Everyone said that it would fail the MOT as they were to low but its passed twice now :D

JBOB fair play i love your car :) :) :)

lookin at your c makes me want a black c. Thats exactly what i want mine to look like. I'm goin down the body shop sometime this week to get a price and will let y'all know what they say.

Thanks for the info guys, your all very helpful.

Also JBOB did you spray yr angel eye's black? the look amazing.

:D :D :D

Yes I put the lights on and thought they didnt look right. They were off the car and stripped within 30min of taking them out of the box :shock: I painted them in the kitchen as it was too cold in the garage and my G/F wasnt happy when she got home :lol: :lol: