Sign in to follow this  
Son of a Beesting

How much do charged vr6's go for?

I am looking at maybe getting back into corrado ownership but I am thinging about getting a vr6 (had a g60 before) and espcially looking at a supercharged one. 8)

How much should I budget for one (if they ever come up for sale??)

Cheers guys

How long's a piece of string really...

I guess most charged VR's aren't going to be a simple case of bog-standard VR + charger. They're undoubtedly going to have a lot more done to them.

Also, most people will sell the charger separately because you're not going to get an additional £1500 on top on the car price just because it has a charger, but you should be able to get that for it by selling separately.

At least 10k imo (lol)

Problem you have asking that question as that nobody sell them together they split them.

4500 for a good sorted vr and then around 1500-2k for the sc kit.

i suspect you would stuggle to get 6.5k for the 2 together which is why they get split.

Souds about right, although VR's complete with chargers have come up on ebay in the past. Generally people aren't willing to pay the extra 1.5-2k so you can get a pretty good deal... but they don't come up that often.

you can have mine for £5000. :wink:

NOT......................... :lol:

I'm sure you'll be able to buy a charged VR that's already been done ... but you'll have to expect to pay quite a bit more than for a standard car. Otherwise it's far more economical for the owner to split the charger before selling.

you can have mine for £5000. :wink:

NOT......................... :lol:

Now thats just mean :wink: :lol:

That is such an open-ended question.

Its even harder than asking what a N/A VR is worth!

Have a look on ebay/in the trader - thats how much they're worth. I'd say anywhere from 3 to 6k really. If you can find one.

(There was a black, charged vr around when I bought my 1st Rado, but it was a left-hooker, for 3 grand!)

Same as any mod, you wont get what you paid out on it by selling with the car. Ive advertised my car a few times as it is and had very little interest, im now in the process of removing the schrick and cams then will put it up for sale again. If that doesnt work more mods will come off.

Joe, can you let me know if you'll sell me your Quaife if you decide to sell up again... TIA

Same as any mod, you wont get what you paid out on it by selling with the car. Ive advertised my car a few times as it is and had very little interest, im now in the process of removing the schrick and cams then will put it up for sale again. If that doesnt work more mods will come off.

Hello mate can you PM a price you are after for the car please :D

just spotted a charged vr on ebay, its in for 4.5k but don't know if thats the price he wants? looks like corradoVR6n.o.s. off here? in the durham area

just spotted a charged vr on ebay, its in for 4.5k but don't know if thats the price he wants? looks like corradoVR6n.o.s. off here? in the durham area

Yeah I think its his, he has a link to it on ebay bit of the forum