Sign in to follow this  
bluester

new front bumper

hi guys have changed the front end of my valver a bit and was wondering what you lot think, its not finished yet but you get the picture

think it'll look better when it's sprayed, won't be to many peoples tastes

don't take this the wrong way but as it is now it reminds me of the stoned scream mask out of Scarey Movie :lol:

Tell me it's reversible!

Sorry, dude, but that's a monstrosity.

:iamwithstupid:

it might look better with blue LEDs mounted in it? :lol:

it looks happy though

it seems too curvy for an angular car like the corrado, it doesnt suit the lines of the car as well as the RS style bumpers do, i dont really like them either but appreciate most people fit them to mount a big intercooler behind, might be better once its painted, certainly not my cup-o-tea but as has been said, each to their own.

it would have to be thick layers of paint to make the fogs fit properly :oops:

Feck thats horrible :shock:

I'm sorry, but I dont like it at all, did you recently move up from the corsa brigade? :lol:

I know the guy's asked for opinions, but I don't see the need for some of the comments tbh.

At least it's a bit different and it's what you like bluester, the paintwork certainly looks good on the rest of the car.

fair point :oops: tisn't nice

bluester, will you be putting sideskirts or any other body mods on so the bumper goes with more of the car?

thanks for the comments guys i didnt expect it would be to many peoples taste i appreciate your honesty, ive still got a few changes to make to it and even then it might not stay on if it dosent look right im not a total barbarian, the comment about "thick paint" was ok coz it aint finished yet, but "corsa brigade" cut deep ive been a dub head all my driving life, im just prepaired to try something a bit different

Paint comment was cause the gaps around the fogs and indicators look huge?

I suppose you are gonna get fitment problems when you choose a product that isn't widely available/used.

what changes are you planning? maybe thin it down, it makes the car look very front heavy. I really wouldn't go in the HUGE skirts and rear bumper to match, you'll end up building a (happy) Boat ;)

Agree with a lot of the comments, particularly Walesy ......

Personally I don't like it and would have nightmares about my car's front end looking like that ......BUT, if you walk out to it every day and like the look of it, at least there's a Corrado backwards from that front bumper and that's the main thing!

Interesting bumper, i just don't think it fits with a veedub, i've seen mk2 golfs with simlar styling and it just doesnt work IMO. It would work better on a jap car with more curves.

Just my oppinion, id have gone with a rs front bumper.