Sign in to follow this  
randomist

it's my birthday ( and i'll cry if i want to! )

what are the chances of getting a f-n puncture on your birthday?! jumped in the car this morning in a great mood coz it's my last day at work till next week only to get that horrible feeling that somethings not quite right with the car! had a look at the front end & noticed my front tyre is as flat as a very flat thing! no probs i thought, i'd get the old mini inflator type thingy out & have a cuppa as it's pumping it up. went back out after 5 minutes or so & the f-n thing was still totally flat! :( at this point i'm late for work in a shxt mood & ready to lash the car john cleese style! "looks like i'll have to take the bike" i thought so i heaved the heavy f-n thing out the shed, luckily it started first time after being left for a few weeks. petrol light was on but i thought i'd have enough to get to work! should of known better, ran out on the coast road about 1/2 a mile from a garage! had to push the twxt to the garage, thought i was going to collapse! finally got to work over an hour late, severely pxxsed off, all hot & sweaty & now i just want to go home!

i'm sure my day can only get better & i'm going to get very drunk tonight to drown my sorrows!

happy f-n birthday to me!!! :lol:

Happy Birthday :new-bday:

Unlucky about the car and bike mate ( what bike you got?) but im sure the day will just get better, its probably that pain and pleasure thing, you had a sh*t morning full of pain so the rest of the day can only mean pleasure :lol:

Rob.

Happy Birthday fella!

I must admit I'm never really bothered by my birthday and always work. I've been up to my cobblers in cow sh!t before.

['H3R4POR]bah' date=' was mine last Saturday, no thread for moi!![/quote']

I thought about starting one, but i did other things on Saturday, such as chasing birds and drinking. Did you get anything nice Dave? Did your mates organise Mr Whiplash for you? :lol: Happy belated birthday BTW!

( what bike you got?)

got a yam YZF 750R, not the lightest of bikes to push for 1/2 a mile!

just had a couple of greggs sausage rolls & i'm getting cups of tea made for me all day as a treat so things are looking up!

looking outside at the weather i don't think i'll be able to find the pub tonight, it's a proper pea souper! luckily i can smell a bar from 2 mile away! :lol:

I thought about starting one, but i did other things on Saturday, such as chasing birds and drinking. Did you get anything nice Dave? Did your mates organise Mr Whiplash for you? :lol: Happy belated birthday BTW!

I'm so over the rejection :(

yeah, had a good one cheers mate, best bit was my mates meeting my missus for the first time :lol:

['H3R4POR]yeah' date=' had a good one cheers mate, best bit was my mates meeting my missus for the first time :lol:[/size']

didn't that say something else just now? :D

got a yam YZF 750R, not the lightest of bikes to push for 1/2 a mile!

You aint wrong there mate they are quite a heavy bike, good choice in bike though :)

:rofl: just one of thise days when you shouldn't have bothered getting out of bed,,,,,, i am getting more and more of those......

happy birthday :bday: :joker2: :bday:

just one of thise days when you shouldn't have bothered getting out of bed,,,,,,

that's my intentions for the next 3 days, well at least not getting out of bed till sometime in the afternoon! me thinks i'm going to be severely hung over for the next few days at least! woo hoo!