Sign in to follow this  
KIPVW

Classic cars magazine feature

Well as the title suggests,

On mon the 9th oct me and my C did a photo shoot for classic cars magazine, the shoot basically looked at the pros and cons with both the corrado and the porsche

Not really a whats best kinda battle more like a which model you may purchase. No contest really! Lol!

The article will probably be used within the next few months so keep an eye out!

And i'd just like to say a huge thank you to steve mac for the opportunity of this feature :notworthy:

So i guess the least i can do is a little article for the ccgb sprinter magazine in return to let you know more about the day rather than the finished product

Regards to everyone!

Kip.

Well thanks for the comment mav,

But it really did look pants at e38, didn't wash it all wk end, couldn't really be bothered after such a long season but will no doubt catch you at another event. :)

Kip.

Yeah - to be fair there really aren't many cleaner Corrado VR's out there. If they wanted a virtually showroom fresh Corrado, they picked the right one!

Let us know when its out and i'll be sure to go pick up a copy! :)

Well done Paul!

Cant think of a Corrado thats more magazine worthy than yours in terms of originality & "mintness" (if there is such a thing!) Always look forward to seeing it at shows.

Look forward to reading all about it.

I´ve just taken a look at your gallery and :shock: your Corrado looks better than new!

Please tell us when the right magazine is out, so i can order one directly, as i won´t find it here :(

where was it on tv?

if you're thinking of the top gear one, that was nick micouris' (sp?) corrado.

Ive forgotten what program but not Top Gear.

I was talking to him about it at the Leeds festival.

It was on Sky Men and Motors Top 100 cars list a while back, it was only a short feature but the good old C made it to the mid 70's IIRC :wink:

Oh chaps you really are too kind.

Thanks awfully for your very nice comments, its very much appreciated.

And as davestorm says, it was on the men and motors top 100, number 76 if i remember right!

And i'll let you know if i hear anything from the magazine re a date its out.

And can send a copy to dresden no probs! :wink:

Regards to all.

Kip.

Hello folks!

Well just in case anyone is interested the feature i was talking about last month.

Its due to go out on the first of december so keep an eye out for it.

Just hope they do the corrado the justice that it deserves. :?

Kip.

By strange coincidence a recent article in a classic car mag my dad has was all about the Corrado. When he mentioned he had it I assumed it was your feature Kip, but when I had a look the one in the picture was bodykitted but admittedly very clean and tidy.

Just reiterated the usual stuff about it being a cracking car, and getting increasingly rare.. advised buying a G60 or VR6 to put away.

Clearly all the valvers might as well just be scrapped :|

Hi jim,

yeah to be fair it does always seem to come up trumps with the i like it squad, whichever model you have.

Well mav regards throwing it in the bin i really wouldnt! lol!

I used to have a 1.8 16v and i,ll tell you now it was a cracking car and dare i say it but it handled much better than my VR6. :wink:

kip