rosswalker

Scottish rado's... where are they all???

I moved back to Glasgow last month and since... I've only seen ONE C. Where are they all... are there any other rado's around here?

- Ross

I'm over near Edinburgh and it's the same here. I've only seen 2 around, one of which was yesterday!! Thats part of the reason I wanted one in the first place though!!

Well, I know of 3 other Storms (at least) in Dundee, 2 other G60s (one of whom I speak to), at least 3 other 1.8 16V (one of whom I speak to), and have passed other Corrados that I don't know what they were.

So maybe Dundee is keeping them all? :-P

Dundee is the place to be then. Feels great knowing your in a rare car... but I enjoyed waving like a mad man when I was in my Mk2 G and another passed.

- Ross

Well, I know of 3 other Storms (at least) in Dundee, 2 other G60s (one of whom I speak to), at least 3 other 1.8 16V (one of whom I speak to), and have passed other Corrados that I don't know what they were.

So maybe Dundee is keeping them all? :-P

heaps up here in Aberdeen too :wink:

Im outside edinburgh, but my job takes me alover the place. Mines off the road but I,friends and family still see loads goin around my neck of the woods (midlothian) thing is there all old folk so they wont be on here!

theres a few on http://www.scottishvag.com/forum

If your in edinburgh click on the meets as i arrange them! :wink:

Dogzyboy - were are you? im in Loanhead

Jenks, I'm in Dalkeith mate, though I was Loanhead tonight as it happens! Only had the Raddo about a month now, absolutely loving it :D

I'll keep an eye out for future meets, not sure if the missus will give me release time for that though!!?!! :oops:

I'm in East Kilbride.

Keep seeing a black VR(I think)locally,that's all.I work in Glasgow and pass a few on the way these days in the southside(I think that red valver's started something)-only one's a forum member(easypops)as far as I'm aware.

There's a few secreted away here and there-it's like GTA mission or something-find the 'rado.

G60 in sunny St. Andrews :wink: theres quite a few around East Neuk area

I sold my Blue Storm last year :cry: to a guy from Ayrshire, dont know if he"s still got it? His name is Damian Maguire

I've reently moved from Glasgow to Hamilton. I see a few others around, but usually when I'm not in mine, so no-one sees me :-(

Remember guys Scottish VW Show on the 29th of october at the bathgate sports centre!!

Hopefully have my charger back from G-werks by then, otherwise i'll be along in my mates g vr!

Remember guys Scottish VW Show on the 29th of october at the bathgate sports centre!!

Any more details on that? Or a link?

Doh! Just found this. Probably should've looked before hitting post...

I'm in Mount Florida in Glasgow and there's at least two others in that small area (although I've only seen 1 of them recently).

I also go over to Hamilton regularly.

BTW, if any of you in Glasgow (or nearby towns) want your cars scanned with VAG-COM then I'll be willing to it for you. I can only do those with the new style connector, not the old 2x2 connector as I don't have the adapter.

EDIT: Petros, was it you that was supposed to get yours scanned a while back but we never got round to arranging it? Did you get your problem sorted in the end?

Im in Aberdeen but was staying in Edinburgh last year, kind of... My Corrado hasnt been out to play much this year though. It will make a return soon hopefully making funny wooshing noises from under the bonnet...

Any more details on that? Or a link?

Doh! Just found this. Probably should've looked before hitting post...

You thinking of heading along? hoping to see a few corrados there!!