Sign in to follow this  
KARMANN

BBS VALVE CAPS Anti-theft

I deal with the richbrook antitheft valve caps.Some nice new designs in stock now.

The bbs ones are sweet like. 8) 8) 8)

Neil.

That would be great Darren,iv got one less now thanks to a theiving B@:{.%7 hense why im wanting the anti-theft design. Dont suppose you know how the ones KADVR6 posted up work? They look pretty good as I dont fancy the grub screw design.

Cheers Fraser

That would be great Darren,iv got one less now thanks to a theiving B@:{.%7 hense why im wanting the anti-theft design. Dont suppose you know how the ones KADVR6 posted up work? They look pretty good as I dont fancy the grub screw design.

Cheers Fraser

Theres a small spanner in the pic, could possibly be a clue :lol:

I keep getting mine nicked too.

At the moment I'm back on stealth black caps as opposed to the bling efforts that are so coveted by the local chavs/kids.

I like the look of the BBS caps,but wonder how hard they would be for the f*****s to steal?

If peeps keep nicking your caps, why dont you get the flush fitting 1's from richbrook via Riley i've got some on mine and had no probs with "losing" caps!! :lol:

I like the look of the BBS caps,but wonder how hard they would be for the f*****s to steal?

Easy,any spanner/grips will have em off :( shame as they are smart.

For the best anti theft'ness? :lol: i think the latest richbrook ones are superb,new pin design,no spanner or little vice grips will ever have them off.And they look cool too,fancy some black/silver topped ones me self. 8)

Top of page in above link. :)

The flush fit are awesome like Bendy says,definately one to consider when you next have a change of tyres etc...

Neil.

Lol, what about the centre caps on BBS G60 wheels? They're stupidly easy to get off, and they go for quite a bit of money too. Any way of locking them to the car somehow? I dread the day some chav sees me take them off, only to nick them later on :?

Easy,any spanner/grips will have em off :( shame as they are smart.

For the best anti theft'ness? :lol: i think the latest richbrook ones are superb,new pin design,no spanner or little vice grips will ever have them off.And they look cool too,fancy some black/silver topped ones me self. 8)

Top of page in above link. :)

The flush fit are awesome like Bendy says,definately one to consider when you next have a change of tyres etc...

Neil.

Quality.Thanks dude.

That'll keep the kids at bay.