Sign in to follow this  
GIXXERUK

oh yeeeeessss !!!!

It all starts with Volkswagen’s 2.0-liter FSI turbocharged four-cylinder powerplant, an award-winner for its unique combination of direct injection and turbocharging. APR also replaced the turbocharger with a larger Garrett ball-bearing unit with twice the flow capacity and pumped up the boost to 21 pounds per square inch. All of the pressure-side plumbing was strengthened with silicon hose. A large-diameter cast-aluminum, black powder-coated intake pipe feeds the big turbo the cool air it needs from the larger, front-mounted intercooler, delivering twice the stock air flow. An Inconel exhaust manifold and an APR stainless steel exhaust system ensure efficient flow-through. It’s a tidy, factory-like transformation, and the result is a whopping 375 horsepower, on 93 octane pump gas. If 100-octane race fuel is used, output rises to some 400 horsepower.

http://www.worldcarfans.com/news.cfm/co ... -sema-show

:shock: 8)

Not sure about the hexagonal decals, but apart from that it's a nice car!

Bloody annoying website though, how many popups?! :x

Looks mental! Was thinking about this very car on the way to work this morning and wondering how long it will be before those carbon grill are available aftermarket!

Styling wise it's not to my taste (wheels and graphics) but my god that engine must be fun and how good do those rear seats look :shock:

Very cool pocket rocket 8)

They put some decent suspension on it I see :)

The stock car comes with very decent suspension already! It's the only VW I've ever driven that is 100% sorted (for 98% of people) from the factory!