Sign in to follow this  
MikeVR6

Audi TT Pedals - Part No's Needed

am indeed rodders, but it doesnt look like anyone has the bloody numbers :p

Come on guys help me out here

What i really mean is which parts do i need, LHD accelerator or RHD one, do i need two clutch pedals or two brake ones or what. Can someone please clear this up for all us tt-less pedal boys

What i really mean is which parts do i need, LHD accelerator or RHD one, do i need two clutch pedals or two brake ones or what. Can someone please clear this up for all us tt-less pedal boys

i'll give james montgommie(skids neighbour and ex C 16v owner) a bell sometime later today........he had them in his about 3-4 years ago

I have fitted a set, as in I have a clutch, brake and accelerator pedal. This did mean modifing the brake cover to remove the lug that is on the new cover. You could go for 2 clutch pedals as these slip straight on without mods. But you then do not have the piece of rubber hanging down on the brake pedal to stop you catching it with your right foot.

The accelerator cover will need staightening as the new cover are curved and the pedal in almost flat.

Cheers Andy

ok sweet and the accelerator pedal is it RHD or LHD, cheers for the help mate, Oh and rodders let me know how it goes, also how much are we talkin here?

i have on

2 x RHD clutch

1 x LHD accelerator

they fit the same as STD pedal rubbers

if you buy a RHD brake you WILL have to cut a rubber locating piece off the back and it WONT fit as good

So buy 2 x RHD clutch

1 x LHD accelerator

you will have to bend the accelerator cover slightly to get the curve in the same place as the STD pedal

i will take some pics as soon as i get chance 8) but these are the correct parts to use

I will have a Gas and brake pedel set here soon. I'll be selling them here, but i dont know if the brake pedal would fit the C, its a massive cover

Ok, have used the search and read thru all the different posts and am now even more confused. I thought I simply needed 2 clutch pedals and a LHD accelerator pedal.

Some people say u need the smaller LHD pedal, but the LHD pedal is actually bigger than the RHD pedal. Ì'm just trying to order a set from Vagparts and want to get the right ones.

https://sslrelay.com/s74326199.oneandon ... shopscript

So do I need

8N1721647B (LHD ACC Pedal : Size: 105mm x 47mm x 28mm)

or

8N2721647B (RHD ACC Pedal: 98mm x 40mm x 25mm)

Thanks in advance!!

This is a mod id like to carry out.

Lets have some piccies please fellas and some definite part numbers.

I just ordered my set of pedals and I ordered 2 RHD clutch pedals, a Left AND a Right hand drive accelerator pedal. I intend to put the one I dont use on ebay to sell, and then I will have a definative answer for everyone as to which one fits better

I just ordered my set of pedals and I ordered 2 RHD clutch pedals, a Left AND a Right hand drive accelerator pedal. I intend to put the one I dont use on ebay to sell, and then I will have a definative answer for everyone as to which one fits better

Where did you order yours from fella???

i used a uk throttle and tbh it doesnt fit great but is very simple to get it to fit properly and it wont ever come off and no you dont have to glue it!

How much should i be expecting to pay for these??

My mates brother is a parts manager at Audi so ill ask him and see if there is a discount to be had...

Just to get back to this, I ordered 2 sets of Acc pedals (LHD and RHD) and the one you need is:

8N1721647B (LHD ACC Pedal : Size: 105mm x 47mm x 28mm)

and 2 clutch pedals

Hope that clears it all up for people.

The smaller RHD pedal is too small and won't fit.

yup, it is definatley the LHD acc pedal you need, I finally got round to fitting mine today, here is a pic of it done (excuse the dirty carpet but the weather is poo here atm and my muddy army boots mess it up every week ;-) )

fitting wasnt too bad and took about 30 minutes as the accelerator pedal needs a little subtle bending, and my big fat sausage fingers are not ideal for the fiddly bit of fitting the rubber behind the pedal ;-)