Sign in to follow this  
surfer.vr6

Who is the oldest Corrado driver you know?

Spotted a Corrado vr6 owner today in a car park in barnstaple,got talking to him and it turned out he is 78 years old and has had his VR6 since new in 95 and would not part with it

Supercharged, because he likes to sleep that bit extra? :-P

Craigowl here is what, 61? 8)

skinnyman9000, really? i was quoted only £140 more a year to insure a g60. but my iunsurance was already silly lol

yeah, got a good deal on the 16V tho, only paying £750, but they wanted me to be 21 for the G60. I just figured i could run the 16V standard for 3/4 years then get myself a VR6 once funds allow

skinnyman9000, ahh cool. I just thought've something, were you at ed38? and have the plate TSO something?

I met a guy who was 85 who had an F reg valver (one of the first) who also had it from new!

skinnyman9000, ahh cool. I just thought've something, were you at ed38? and have the plate TSO somthing?

Yep thats mine, standard 1.8 16V with TSO 43R plate :)

You should get some more pics up of it! Was looking fabulous there, you were parked just round the corner from where us lot was staying and everytime I walked passed i always looked and thought "wish mine was a nice as that!"

You should get some more pics up of it! Was looking fabulous there, you were parked just round the corner from where us lot was staying and everytime I walked passed i always looked and thought "wish mine was a nice as that!"

Ta very much fella! It is in good nick for saying its 16yrs old now! Its got a nasty oil leak at the minute though that is bugging me, need to get it sorted really.

As for pics:

http://the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewtopic. ... highlight=

I'll get some more up once its been cleaned again, i'll take it out for a drive to get some better ones