Sign in to follow this  
The Hub

The Hubs Corrado

how come you have two packs of goodridge hoses?

i've only got one on my shelf :(

Mate I upgraded to Mk4 rears as well so I needed the extra ones to go with those.

Cheers John, been after a set for ages and couldn't believe it when i seen these at Edition, topped of a brilliant weekend :norty:

it now seems i may get mk4 rears :lol:

do you just buy the hoses for a mk4 golf? can you get rears on their own or do i need to buy both sets like you have? one for mk3 golf, one for mk4 golf?

i have too much of everything now, except money :lol:

Mate not sure whether it differs for VR or Valver? You have a VR as far as I remember, so might be worth checking. The kit I bought was a Goodridge Mk2 -Mk4 rear cal/conversion kit - Goodridge part no. SVW0506-2P

I got them from C&R who where very helpful and also gave 10% forum discount :)

I only used the one set of hoses from my 6 line kit so now have 4 hoses gathering dust as these aren't needed.

The 6 line kit was 90 Corrado specific afaik cause i was also asked for my chassis number.

I'd say give C&R a call, they know there stuff.

i'm really feeling those modernlines, when i have finished my engine i will be looking for some of these beaut's

Cheers mate, been looking for a set of std ones for ages, but when i seen these in 3pce with the gold bolts I just had to have them :luvlove:

A quick update now that I have dropped it. Still playing about with offsets and ride height but I am getting there apart from realising the rears are 10" instead of the 9" I had assumed :cuckoo: The rears have a 3" dish instead of the 2" thats on the front. Trying to work out whats best for the stance is driving me nuts :nuts:

DSCF9714.jpg

DSCF9720.jpg

DSCF9718.jpg

DSCF9725.jpg

Looks AMAZING but those rears are wiiiiide. Is it going to drive alright?

My thoughts exactly, would rather go down to 9" on the rear but I love the dish :shrug:

Can't decide what to do, and I only have 3x5" universal spacers on the front trying to decide how much i need, so i can't take it for a drive yet :brickwall:

Cheers Bally, I borrowed 10mm spacers for the front (cheers Toph) but still think they need to go out another 10mm to get it looking right. Now that I have seen the rears with the car out from underneath my apartment I actually think they sit well. Just need to get my arches rolled. Also after driving it with the 10" on the rear I don't think handling is bad at all, maybe i need more time to judge.........

I attended a meet on Monday night with Toph, and was suprised when 2 other Rado's showed as well. :D So we couldn't pass up the opportunity and had a mini photo shoot. Toph's pretty handy with the camera so thanks to him for the pics :salute:

th_IMG_2309.jpg

th_IMG_2316.jpg

th_IMG_2333.jpg

th_IMG_2336.jpg

th_IMG_2345.jpg

th_IMG_2348.jpg

th_IMG_2349.jpg

th_IMG_2358.jpg

th_IMG_2363.jpg

th_IMG_2369.jpg

th_IMG_2355.jpg

Was a good nights craic! Look forward to spreading the word a bit more and getting more of us at the meet or a specific meet for the Raddo's.

Seen another one on the way home from Belfast yesterday.

Just a quick question! What were your old wheels and tyres as i quite like the look of them as need to get some new ones early next year.

On another note, the car is looking good with your new wheels etc.

Si

Just a quick question! What were your old wheels and tyres as i quite like the look of them as need to get some new ones early next year.

On another note, the car is looking good with your new wheels etc.

Si

Si, the old wheels came on the car, and are made by Array (thats what it says on the centres anyway). They are a BBS replica and I've only ever see one other set before so I don't know if they are widely available. I'd go for the BBS if you can stretch to them. I have them wrapped in Toyo Proxies.

Cheers for the comment :D

Hi the hub,

Ur car looks lovely .

just wondering what are the name of those alloys on the red rado in the last pic of ur mini photo shoot?

they look class

Cheers

Pat

Cheers fellas, the rims on the red one are Schmidt TH lines.

Mike you still got yours?

Edit the ones on the red one in the last pic are Borbet A's

Aye still got her. Did 300 miles today on a shopping run from Belgium to Canterbury. Drove like a dream despite the snow/sleet/rain and poo roads. The dreaded pinkness has started again on the paintwork. Will have to get the polish out next weekend.

Haven't updated this in a while, as it's been to cold to do any work to the car over the winter. So now the weather is picking up again, I had a little tinker about at the weekend and then took it out for a spin today and took some photos.

DSCF9761.jpg

DSCF9762.jpg

DSCF9764.jpg

DSCF9768.jpg

DSCF9769.jpg

Tow bar coming off is definatley the next job on the cards, as I have been saying that since I got it :roll:

Looking Good! 8) 8)

Like the euro-style fog lights and the German plates.

I have a set of pressed German plates in the garage. Haven't been brave enough to fit them yet. Have you had any bother with the cops?