Sign in to follow this  
biggerbigneil

What are these people thinking?!

I've had one email like this every day since my VR has been on autotrader, one person asked for my credit card numbers to be faxed over so he could buy my car..

Hi there,i am sending you an enquiry regard your advert forsale on website and i will like to know if it is still for sale or not.

Please get back to me if it's up for sale.

This is the kind of CAR which my wife has been wanting to have as her own private car and i have promised her that i will make sure i buy this for her.And don't be suprised that i'm buying a car from a far away and i would have decided to buy her a car here but she spent almost 25 years in UK before she came back home,meanwhile she has used to a UK car ,so she found it difficult to drive an opposite side stearing and since it's allowed here to drive it i guessed i have to satisfy her wants.

That is the main reason i am proposing to buy your car from far away.

Regards the price, i will offer you £4,200 for it which i also beleive it's a good offer and i will want you to please consider it sold to me and my wife by removing the advert from website so there won't be any disturbance on the car again.

However,i would like to know also the reason why you are selling the car,if you have any genuine reason of selling the car!!!

Are you the first owner of the car?

What is the present condition of the CAR ?

What is the colour of the CAR ?

And when is the m.o.t expires?

Please i will want you to get back to me with these answer so that we can proceed from there..

If you can get back to me as soon as possible i would be glad to wrap everything up in a short while so that i can take the possession of the CAR.

I will be willing to pay you with a UK Banker's Draft which will clear between 3-4 days in any Uk bank of which i have notify my shipping company that will come for the shipment of the CAR once the DRAFT HAS FULLY CLEARED IN YOUR BANK . And also get all the documents of the CAR ready and every necessary things you know that would be necessary before the CAR could be shipped.

So if you are ok with this kindly get back to me we can conclude the transaction asap.

Jason Petrov,i'm writing you from Bern , Switzerland

mailto:[email protected]

yeah, I've been getting the same kind of thing! Cant belive anyone would actually fall for this rubbish!

[sarcasm]This guy sounds really "Swiss" anyway.....nothing like those Nigerian scam artists you hear about! :roll: :-P

Don't they drive on the right in Switzerland anyway. Or have I been smoking too much crack again???

:lol: ...that would be whatever you've been smoking!

deffo drive on the right over there (at least I hope so! Otherwise I just spent 2 days driving around Geneva on the wrong side of the road last month) :-P

play along with them so they get excited but never actually do anything :)

That sounds familier, are you a female?

play along with them so they get excited but never actually do anything :)

That sounds familier, are you a female?

ABSOLUTELY GENIUS WALESY!!!!!!! PML. :lol:

Todays idiot - Is it diesel and can I have a latest picture..there are loads on the advert!

To: mailto:[email protected]

Sent: Wednesday, November 8, 2006 4:12:33 PM

Subject: 1993 VOLKSWAGEN CORRADO 2.9 VR6 3dr Coupe £4,250

I saw your advert on the internet, i am interested in purchasing it, but

first i'd like to know the following things, if its diesel or petrol,and the

mileage, and also if it has been involved in any accidents in the past, and

other features notmentioned in the ad. In your mail, please get back to me

with the recent picture and let me also know your last asking price you'll

sell for.

Regards

Feel free to call me 07024062101

BBNeil,

Why don't you reply to the Mr Petrov, as Borat - tell him your from Kazakhstan - and you not want him to drink fermented horse piss in your car. and ask if his wife is a clean prostitute....