Sign in to follow this  
mtc R32

The most pleasurable drive...

Well I haven't really driven the "C" much lately.... Haven't really had time :(

Anyhow.... I had to make a trip to Stratford, London this evening which couldn't wait....

So to the Petrol station... Full tank of Optimax and hit the M6!!!

Daaamm I really missed it... tootling along and low and behold a Ford Focus ST3 starts coming fresh :)

Anyhow had a good play with it... Huh... They ain't that fast!!!!

Coming back... Sat listening to the tunes and I could have drove to Scotland....

The motto of this thread is.... I LOVE MY "C"... The absense has made me realise how much I love the car...

Phew... Needed to tell someone, The Mrs just thinks I'm mad :lol:

I drove back to Devon from London a few months ago, left Brixton (yikes) - I love London in the morning, about 5 o'clock, over the Thames and dodging buses and crack addicts, then motorway and country roads, was really misty but still good visibility, and that was when I still had a stereo in my car.

Plus I was by myself, which is always the best. I was quite sad to get home.

Sometimes I think bloody hell that car costs money and I should sell it and get something small and cheap - and then I drive it, and it's never going to happen!

Now imagine I've SORNed all my 3 Karmann coupes :-(

Oh well, another 5 months and I'll retax them again. I hate winters! :-)

Tempest

I drove back to Devon from London a few months ago, left Brixton (yikes) - I love London in the morning, about 5 o'clock, over the Thames and dodging buses and crack addicts, then motorway and country roads, was really misty but still good visibility, and that was when I still had a stereo in my car.

Plus I was by myself, which is always the best. I was quite sad to get home.

Sometimes I think bloody hell that car costs money and I should sell it and get something small and cheap - and then I drive it, and it's never going to happen!

Love the last bit.. I often think that. Maybe I should just get a run a round err No. My mums 1.1 Clio just does not cut it...

The G60 does cost but I do love it. Drove mine all the way to Newquay in the Summer loved the drive as much as the Hol. The M5 at 3 AM is just the best.

I've had mine about two and a half years and the novelty still hasn't worn off.

I love that look you get off other people because you are clearly loving your car and they're not.

It's such a difficult one! the corrado is a bug and a money pit at the same time, i had the money to go for something a bit more sensible but opted for a VR6.

Everytime it goes wrong like at the moment! i frikin hate it but you get an early morning or late at night when you hear that engine on full song and a few sweeping corners and it just puts the biggest grin on your face i think it's the one car i have driven (out of 205/golf gti's thru to RS6) that will always make me smile there's no word for it apart from very very special.