Sign in to follow this  
Banana Man

SANTA POD RWYB 23rd FEB

Ant wrote

have to get a new rear engine bearer

wow, a rear engined corrado. is that why u sold the Mk1 Darren? :lol:

Nice to meet u too Jim. saw 3 other Cs but none of them on the forum, 2 VRs & a G60. Only clocked one of the VRs - a nice silver grey, lowered about 60mm, wolfsburgs & an induction kit - which ran a 15.02

maybe see a few more of us on 30th then?

Yeah.. I saw those other Corrado's as well.. took a few snaps which i'll try and post up here in a little while. That silver grey VR looked (and sounded) really nice - and the guy that owned it seemed a pretty chatty guy.

Though all of the Corrado's had generally dissapointing runs and I dont know why. They are definately quick cars, so I don't understand why they did so badly. That G60 with the bonnet scoop & Azev alloys didn't really do well at all!

You know, to be honest, I wasn't paying too much attention - i'd had a few beers and was quite half baked and sleepy sitting in the sun :)

I think a few ran 16's and 17's - it just looked like they really were not trying at all.

Are you planning to go to the next one Ant? I wouldn't meeting ya, and checking out your quick looking G60!!! :)

I will be going on the 30th so count me in.

Unless the wife goes into labour which would mean Corrado would become fastest ambulance in the west :lol: :lol:

3 Weeks to go

You mean 1 picture of me and chris's motas :D I dont know if I'll be going up on the 30th yet cash flow is pretty non existent at the moment!!! :? Maybe that lottery win thats long over due is going to happen this weekend or maybe not!!!

Nooo! You gotta go whilst the good weather is here! I wanna see that mean G60 of yours kick some butt :)

Pfft.. I had to sacrifice my Corrado for the sake of being able to go to stuff like this so you can bog off :D :) ;)