Sign in to follow this  
A5 VRX

Speedlines/Compomotive MO's

Just wanted to know where i can get some of these from? Do they still do a dished 5 Spoke in 16's or the 6 spoke like on Triggermyson's? As soon as the porsche wheels go i'm on it! Any prices as well? Thanks

You can still get the same Speedlines that I used to have on my G60 which look remarkably like the MO's that Trig had. I'd of reccomended the place that I bought mine from up in Scotland as they had excellent customer service but they seem to have shut up shop now :(

Pic just to motivate you hunt some down:

http://www.novaprospekt.co.uk/corrado/m ... C_0058.jpg

Thats why i put Speedlines/ Comps in the title!! Bang on wheel, kinda wish they did them in 7.5" wide though

The finsh quality on new speedlines is far better than on comps NO QUESTION.

Not dissing your wheels Trigg ive allways liked them, and my speedlines are refurb finish, but out of the box theres no comparison between Speedline and Compos

Right for those interested got some prices from Demon Tweeks

(16in)

Speedline Comp 2's wheels and tyres £699 all in

Compomotive MO's 5 spoke in white £151+Vat each, Wheels and tyres £900ish all in!!! JAYSUS!

Anyone know cheaper?

Hmm, I was under the impression 16s only came in 6 spoke (very similar looking to the speedies).

Sounds about right for the Comp2's.. I think I paid about £500 without tyres but got a good price on a set of new and unused Toyo's off g-man through a nice bit of good timing!

Think i might be going towards them, keep looking at your link to your old car jim, Comps are just 2 expensive for a daily although i adore em! Would get the speedies in white i think

Comp keep redesigning the spoke shape to reduce weight and allow more brake clearance. If the MO spokes are flat, they're the old uber heavy ones and available in 5 spoke in any size.

If the spokes curve like Trig's, they are the current, lightest design and only 5 spoke in selected sizes.

Think i'm going to go for the Speedlines (when/if my wheels sell), anyone shed any light on where else i can get them? £699 is the package from demon tweeks inc 205/45/16 Falken tyres, wouldn't a 195 be better on the 7inch rim and what are the Falkens like? Thanks