Sign in to follow this  
Stan 24v

Clarkson hits back

And James May too.

I f*cking hate all of these do gooders who think they know how things should all be but havent really got a clue about life whatsoever!! W*nkers!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

http://www.topgear.com/content/features ... /13/1.html

http://www.topgear.com/content/features ... /15/1.html

PS Hope its not a repost, but if it is its a good one ;)

Aye was in last months Top Gear mag. Well reasoned and well written pieces.. and super counter arguments against the 'do gooders' who assume think that Top Gear is irresponsible and puts people in danger.

Certainly for me, watching Top Gear doesn't put me in the mind to go jump in my car and thrash the nuts off it.. listening to those whining w*nkers with nothing better to do makes me wanna go and do that - gotta make the most of it before they (inevitably) get their own way.

Legendary! Clarkson for prime minister :lol: He has some really good points there but the arseholes in charge wont pay a blind bit of notice :x

F1 encourages this also, oh yeah and rally driving, lets ban them all. This country is terrible

@heristes - love your sig, car looks stunning, such a nice colour, the first C i went to view was that colour, but was a bit shabby, ended up with a green one

Living is too dangerous, lets ban it too........

True :lol:

@heristes - love your sig, car looks stunning, such a nice colour, the first C i went to view was that colour, but was a bit shabby, ended up with a green one

Cheers mate :D hearing people say that makes it all worth while! I held out for a good one in blackberry, i wouldnt settle for any other colour lol.

In all seriousness i think i would be quality if he ran for the position of prime minister, he'd certainly get alot of votes from the likes of us! And it would give us someone worth voting for as opposed to the 'choice' we have now

And it would give us someone worth voting for as opposed to the 'choice' we have now

Amen to that :-)

Living is too dangerous, lets ban it too........

No, can't do that, otherwise who else are these f*ckers called politicians going to rake the tax money, i.e. their income (for doing sod all), from? :roll:

Tempest

Loved it the comments, and the comments made towards hamster by james may.

Id vote for clarkson over any of candidates we have now. Hopefully he'd ban all over modded cars from being on the road and abolish road tax :D