Sign in to follow this  
Stan 24v

200 SX???

Should Doubles Get Himself a 200SX??  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Should Doubles Get Himself a 200SX??

• Yes! And we'll see how long it takes for him to blow it up
    • No way! - he won't be able to handle the power!
    • I'd rather a ham and cheese toastie tbqfh

Right, who has owned one? What did you think of it?

Will (Double-6s) is thinking of one for a second car, and Ive been trying to talk him into it ;)

Ive had two, S14 & S14a, and loved them! I think theyre immense fun, especially in the wet :shock: and super quick, and the best looking 90's coupe (apart from the C, of course :roll: ) with good build quality and good extras.

So, should he buy one or not? Why?

Can a mod please add a poll?

Cheers ;)

My last car was a 200sx.

I can certainly say they are a lot of fun with a thrieving (sp) forum.

Mine was about 280bhp and i could still get around 30mpg if I was careful on a run.

Loads of fun if you saw a deserted car park as well!

They dont have quite as much 'soul' as a corrado but I would recommend them to someone who was looking for something different.

The only thing is parts are a bit more expensive than a corrado!!

Get him over to http://www.sxoc.com to have a look at whats for sale, some bargins on there!

There's a mint red one at my work. Haven't spoke to the guy but they are certainly good looking cars imo and i imagine would be fun to drive!

it was on my list of cars, as was the corrado, but i ended up with the corrado

didn't fancy doing loads of miles on crap roads in a 200sx, plus the service intervals are pretty close together.

would only get the s14a touring tho

Dont forget guys, its for a second car, as well as his VR.

Cheers for the poll, Im guessing it was Walesy!!! :lol:

A mate of mine had one when I had my Scooby. It was pretty damn quick, about the same as the Scoob, though not off the mark.

First time he took me out in it was a really wet day, we got to a mini-roundabout & planted the right foot & whacked the steering round and horsed it round the roundabout, I nearly sh@t myself! It was certainly a great car for having fun in!! :D

My mate used to have one, he spent silly money on all the 'stage 1' mods and then sold it for far less than he'd spent out ( like trigger is with his VR :lol: )

It always felt a bit plastic, and , well...Japanese to me (cheap leather etc ), but it went like stink and made all sorts of loud noises which pleased my mate :) . For the money they're alot of fun.

g60200sx.jpg

just try getting a touring one on a late plate with facelift front looks sweet!!

Bill saw u the other nite on my road should of stopped!!

Hi mate. Yeah I saw you but wasn't sure it was actually you! I think I hooted anyway.

I'll stop next time :)

I do like the S14A but it'd have to be a touring. I think they look pretty good from the front and that's about it. But surely the point of having a second car is to have a more sensible car? Or does he want two good cars?

And Walesy, is that a learner's L plate on the rado? :)

S14A Touring. Nearly bought a black one a couple of years ago, before the very nice seller ran off with the deposit and sold the car to someone else :mad: Barsteward!

Love 'em! Defo get one to compliment the C. Not many about either.

And Walesy, is that a learner's L plate on the rado?

Yeah, I taught my wife to drive in my G60 - Got her hooked on Corrados and she has been ever since :)

The 200sx is another 'sports coupe' that has a silly ride height aswell IMO, the arches are mahoooosive.

Wow, great car to learn to drive in!

:lol: I thought that too. Who was the lucky/not so lucky (which ever way you want to look at it) individual that is learning to drive in a rado?

Wow, great car to learn to drive in!

:lol: I thought that too. Who was the lucky/not so lucky (which ever way you want to look at it) individual that is learning to drive in a rado?

Ahem :roll:

And Walesy, is that a learner's L plate on the rado?

Yeah, I taught my wife to drive in my G60 - Got her hooked on Corrados and she has been ever since :)

:lol:

Quote:Wow, great car to learn to drive in!

I thought that too. Who was the lucky/not so lucky (which ever way you want to look at it) individual that is learning to drive in a rado?

Ahem

Apologies no offence intended. I mean't the amount of power the LEARNER drive has under their foot, which some may find unmanagable due to inexperience. Or that being lucky enough to learn in a corrado, i learnt in a nissan almera, plane boring. I wish i could have had the chance to learn in a corrado.