Sign in to follow this  
Campaign

Karmann Corrado Campaign VR6 (One of 4 remaining) (Revi

Okay folks, took the ol' Raddo out yesterday to a variety of local locations to get some shots for the portfolio... Quite pleased with the results despite the grey overcast afternoon, I think they came out pretty well.

Here's a few samples, the full results can be seen at the usual address AutoPoster.co.uk

Could I also request that people vote on their favourite ones (marks out of 10 as it says) so I can figure out which one to put forward for a competition ;)

ykq5y6.jpg

ykq5yr.jpg

ykq512.jpg

ykq5y0.jpg

ykq511.jpg

I was too far away from any electricity to set up the lights for any interior shots, I'm going to work on that later... I s'pose this can be the start of a thread about the "ongoing" restoration, upkeep of it.

It's the "second car" at the moment, I use it on the days when the Mrs has the Passat. The Scirocco is in the garage over the winter. I worked out I've done 4k miles in the 4 years I've owned it :)

Currently using a Konica Minolta Dynax/Maxxum 7D body, with a mixture of Sigma and Minolta APO lenses, or a Costin 100-400mm for track shooting. I have a Sony 56V flash too, but didn't use it on these shots. For portraits, and "interior" shots I use Bowens flashes.

God - heart in throat moment - thought this was a For Sale thread when I clicked into it!

Was just wondering what organs I could sell!

Does it wear a campaign badge on the rear and on the console??

He he - nope, although I did consider getting some badges made up ;)

Well, after somebody spotted that the first photo was a bit on the skew, I looked back and realised that I'd posted the original "RAW" files, rather than the revised adjusted photos (no photoshop, just recalibrated colour etc., and a bit of "straightening") So, I've included those.

If you voted for one of the photos on my web-site, could I ask that you do it again 'coz I had to delete the old versions :(

Number °1°

I wouldnt want it saying this is a campaign with arrows pointing to it.

Keep it original,

well ok hifi excepted and let the anoraks smile when they see it

Looking good mate!

Once Mine is up together we will have to get them together for a Photoshoot if you're up for it?

I reckon the last pic is a bit of a winner.

JP

Nice to have a chat with you yesterday at Stealth about your Campaign, Campaign.

Bit of a treat for me as ive never seen a one before and agree with OSV completely that a photo doesnt do this car justice!! The red leather looks so much better for real than on any picture.

Looking forward to seeing this again in the future.

Looking good mate!

Once Mine is up together we will have to get them together for a Photoshoot if you're up for it?

I reckon the last pic is a bit of a winner.

JP

OMG two Campaigns together! What's that called? A campaign of Campaigns? ;)

Heres a phot of the famous interior and one of it sat next to my storm.

Not so sure that the wombles are part of Karmans original plan though.

That interior looks sooooooo much better in the flesh! First time I've seen one in the flesh and before I've always thought ugh! far to red, btu in the flesh looks sweet as. 8)

there used to be 1 of these in muswell hill, north london. used to love it but haven't seen it for years. is it your one Campaign, ? 1 in 6 chance?

I effing love the campaign's interior,even if its the early dash

Yeah me to.

What a funny car though, early dash, late steering wheel, early front bumper and late bonnet...