Sign in to follow this  
eatthis

schrick + charger

yea it would be good to see what (if any) differance havin a charger & a schrick is to just a charger?

bout very much better than a standard vr6 i would think!?

The Schrick + charger's torque curve is fatter up to 4000rpm than the stock manifold + charger because the charger isn't doing much below 4000rpm, so the advantages of the schrick's tuning are still there.

Torque and power as peaks, are similar though.

my power/torque graph is similar to Radostormvr6,but where his torquue/power tails off-mine climbs a little more.think its the efficiency of the bvh on full throttle.gunner have to get a smaller pulley than the 8.5psi :(.just a bit sceptical of those mafless maps.

i would post the graphs but dont know how to.its done a 317bhp/279torque and also a 303bhp/279 torque in recent years :D .

I don't have my chart anymore...but its a difference I can feel. I used to have a dead spot from 2500 to 4k. With the Schrick...you can feel the pickup from ~2500 on. On my chart...not only did it bump the torque, it also kept it more consistant all the way to boost at 4k.

The SC in sense works the same way as the Schrick 268's...it robs a bit of the low/midrange in order to give you that top end. The Schrick is a good compliment to the SC. It give you a significant amount of the torque in the midrange and once above 4k the charger takes over.

The only strange thing you will feel is the switch over point at 4k.

If you can get a good deal on the Schrick...its worth it!

ITG2-2.jpg

After the new year...I have a pair of Schrick 264/260 cams going in...we'll see how that goes.