Sign in to follow this  
skinnyman9000

Sexy new rimmage

These lil babies arrived on Friday, courtesy of gradeAfailure:

nearcar1.jpg

When i first bought them i was in two minds as to whether or not they would work, so i offered them up to the car, and DAMN do they work!!!!

See:

nearcar.jpg

I'm glad someone finally got them.. not sure how they'll suit the Rado but at least its something very unique and very different so thats always got to be worth two thumbs up! :)

yeah, well done for doing something different rather than the same old thing, we see the same wheels over and over again on Rados that it seems like people are too scared to try something different for fear of someone else not liking it....

I think they'll look fab on a red rado.... :)

I think they'll look fab on a red rado.... :)

Fully Polished... Yummy!

I looked at these and thought "hmm Ford Capri RS" but seeing them against the car they do look 8) . Bung loads of photos up when you've got them mounted matey.... Prove me wrong! ;)

a bit shocking at first, but the more i look at them the more i like them, they actually suit the lines and shapes of the corrado

8)

I'm sooo jealous, i really wanted these and was willing to try them without seeing them on another corrado, but alas, funds did not allow (even though there were ridiculously cheap).

They look the business lined up there, cant wait to see them on, even if it does mean i'm gonna be even more jealous :lol:

absolutely bonkers wheels :silly: , but for some reason they seem to work against the car :scratch: , would look even better with slammed suspension and low profile tyres 8)

they will look great, and flat on is never the most flatering wheel angle on the C imo.

Gonna be cool, quality brand with some heritage too ;-)

Getting some 195/40/16 Pirelli P zero nero tyres for them, then slamming the car on weitec/FK highsport coilies.

However, unfortunately those plans are a little way off in the future as ive just bought all my sound system equipment to go in too. But it will be done and dusted in time for next years shows!

yeah me too, I'm gonna be waiting for some pictures.

Those rims are different and look like they will suit the car.