Sign in to follow this  
The Hub

Azev A's

Anyone know what the going rate would be for a set of refurbed 16x7.5 Azev A's with 195/45r16 Kumho ecastas. I might have come across a set of these and always liked them so just wanted to know what price I should think of paying?

Unsure of a value but they are great wheels and do look nice on a Rado.

Heres a pic just to wet your appetite....

They are well tasty on a Rado!! Love my set I got from OSV.........

Last time I checked with a wheel suppliers they were talking in the region of £200 a wheel, new, about a year ago as they find it hard to stock them anymore.

Cheers for that Goldie, I did a search and found that car, just need someone else who wants these so we can split the 7.5's and get a set of 9's to split :lol:

craziscot, have you any pics of your car with the A's on?

Think the ones on the dark one are 17s and the same width front and rear.

I remember the ones on the back of the red G60 being very wide.

Think the ones on the dark one are 17s and the same width front and rear.

I remember the ones on the back of the red G60 being very wide.

Thats my car, they are 7.5 on the front and 9 out back, I got them from German Ebay and refurbed in the UK with a polished lip, the actual wheels were only £100.

more pics

http://the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewtopic. ... light=toro

If you want a used set try the E30 BMW forum, they often run them on their cars although you can get them new from UK suppliers.

Regards

Matt

Agreed.

When you pulled into the g werks do i was talking to Toad and we were like that car is in rediculously good condition.

Very nice indeed!!

Yeah pkripper, lovely C you have there, I was looking at your members gallery earlier and loved the Azev's on your car. A set of 7.5's have come up for a decent price I think, but looking at yours would love to go 9's at the back. Just have to content myself with a good deal on the 7.5's

Yeah pkripper, lovely C you have there, I was looking at your members gallery earlier and loved the Azev's on your car. A set of 7.5's have come up for a decent price I think, but looking at yours would love to go 9's at the back. Just have to content myself with a good deal on the 7.5's

Get them and get some pics up 8)

Missed out on the 7.5's but I may be able to get the hold of a set of 9x16 et 15, will there be any issues on the Corrado. I know pkripper has these on the back, but will they be ok at the front?

I was just about to say there's a set of 9x16 on the e30zone.co.uk but the kiddie wants about £450 which is a little steep to me

I was just about to say there's a set of 9x16 on the e30zone.co.uk but the kiddie wants about £450 which is a little steep to me

Just a little steep :lol: do you know will they fit with no issues then?

Dunno cant remember the offset but i think arches flared is the way to avoid any rubbing issues, not sure about the fronts tho catching?