Sign in to follow this  
corraptor_evo

OZ Ultraleggera opinion?

OZ Ultraleggera!

Does any one know something about this wheels? Besides that this are the most light wheels (7,2 Kilos for a 7Jx17") instead 11-13 kilos for other wheels. I know there is a big lot of technology but this are enough resistent?

maybe a bit too "pointy"

i tried my OZ's on my mates TT, they were just too straight and sharp for such a rounded car.

Thanks guys, for your opinion.

But I changed my mind.

I just ordered from Rial their new Nogaro Black 8jx17" et 35 and 35 mm spacers for rear. This wheels will be used only for the dry season. That mean I'll put on my C in spring when I'll repaint my car in RED.

:lol: I know, that website is evil!

Everytime I re-model my car on there I always seem to pick the most expensive stuff! :(

Nice and light, which is a good thing.

As they're not flow formed, they are no where near as tough as the Speedline Turini or BBS RC. In fact the guys I speak to in Racing circles regard the Superleggeras and Ultraleggeras to be a 'chocolate wheel', but race wheels get punished harder than road wheels, so you might be OK.

Thank you guys! Anyway, as I said earlier, I give up the Ultraleggeras. I just had to choose between Rial Nogaro (silver polished) and Rial Nogaro Black (black polished) (My car will be deep red). 8Jx17-et 35, with 35 mm spacers on rear axle, with 205/40 Nankang NS1 rims.

Prefer the black/silver ones.....

Used to have some Rial Vipers (Borbet C copy) on my MK1 many moons ago and seemed like a good wheel.

I was also thinking of getting those OZs too !

You can get a sort of idea what they look like using this -

http://www.bmf-application.com/oz/einstieg.htm

Im still undecided, and I was really going for the lightness first before the looks. I think a set of 17"s, 5 stud, lowered a couple of times with the application looks not bad at all, what do you think ?

Well, if you are talking about OZ Ultraleggera, I allready had preocupieded about the lightneness too and I have asked the same question as you did. Diferent guys said to me this are too "pointy" for a Corrado and they look too weak, so I changed my mind. I like very much the OZ Record and even Palladio too.