Sign in to follow this  
Riley

My first ever photoshop

try an use high res images for ya rims,if the orig pic is high res,that will make the wheels look more realistic,good 1st chop mind :D

photoshop is a career on its own mate and i think you did really well , it is bloody frustating to work with to start off , nice work though !

btw. did you suss why your battery was going dead when you left the window open ?

Cheers guys :D havent really got the time id like to learn it in a bit more depth,but ill just keep messing when i can :) Do like that colour,robbed it off the ol pvw rallye 8)

Paul,im having to use a booster pack everytime i come to start the friggin car :(

Putting the windows up seemed to work for a few nights,but the battery is dead every morning/tea time now. :(

Neil.

new battery ? wired anything new in lately ? anything electrical not working ?

i had my alarm going off all the time a few weeks back and it turned out to be a blown sidelight bulb ! go fathom ?

:? :lol: !

Aye,fifty frigging quids worth of new bosch battery :( new voltage regulator not long ago...its putting out the voltage.a good 14v at the alt,and 13.8 at the battery.

Theres something pulling the power from somewhere i think,if i disconnect/recconect the battery...there aint half some sparks/voltage flying about :?

Not played about with any wiring lately,tried pulling every fuse to see if the power is still at the battery terminal,and it is! :?

a popular one is the boot light not going off mate , a lot of peeps take the bulb out as the switch for it is in the latch and a pia to get to

Aye,bulb got thrown in the bin as it was blown :roll: :lol:

May spend another cold night at the unit after work...My amp meter seems to have thrown a wobbler though :(