Sign in to follow this  
VeeDub Paul

hey guys, my names paul, i'm new to the Corrado scene. i've been into dubs for just over 2 years now and having just sold my 1.8 Golf Driver i am in the market for a Corrado 1.8 16v and have been advised to comeover and ask you friendly bunch by dave off of 'Tidy VAG'. so hopefully i can learn lots about them and make sure i buy the right one!!

so thats me for now and heres a pick of my Golf i just sold.

:o

newfront-1.jpg

Welcome over mate, that Golf is perfection for me. Love the wheels and front end.

Good luck on your search!

cheers they are genuine 'Gotti' alloys and i picked up that jetta front end for a steal of £30!! just really want a 'Rado now.

Welcome mate. You've come to the right place for help as this site is great. There's loads of friendly & extremely helpful members. Keep an eye on the for sale section as there are always cars coming up. :)

wicked cheers!! never really thought about a corrado before but i have been looking at them more and more and they seem really cool and sports car-ish if you know what i mean. would really love to know what the interiors are like though cos they look really low down.

Hi Paul, welcome to the site! Golf looks nice - I'm sure your soon to be C will be done nicely too... check out the buying guide for some useful tips and keep a keen eye on the cars for sale section as this is prob the best place to find a good example!

How much are you looking to spend?

Very nice Golf there, i wouldnt wanted to have had to sell that!!

Good luck with finding yourself a Rado.

Thatd be Cazza's Valver then, good recommendation.

Dont think youd get a better one up for grabs than that at the moment.

would really love to know what the interiors are like though cos they look really low down.

Whereabouts in the south are you? I'm sure there will be a forum member somewhere near you that wouldn't mind you having a look/sit/drive in theirs :)

well ideally the most i'll have is 1500 quid but i guess its just finding the rioght one, i've had a good read through the buyers guide and its good to see that there isnt many problems with them. i really need to look at one and sit in it as i was going to get a mk3 polo and once i sat in it i just realised it wasnt for me!! so hopefully a 'Rado is what i need.

You'll know once you go in one whether its for you or not. Was love at first drive for me :D

well thats it. my golf went today, sad to see it go as it was looking exactly how i wanted, but the girlfriend said i need a newer more reliable car, and iwant more power. the search for a C begins....

Good luck with the hunt old boy, and welcome to the forum. Your golf looks mint by the way, I'm not usually a fan of Jetta front ends, but that looks ace.

Cheers,

Tom