Sign in to follow this  
Sonyhil

G-Werks or Jabba Sport????

I'm looking to get my charger rebuilt very soon and I'm not sure who to go to. 8)

I live more or less exactly between both G-Werks and Jabba Sport so distance doesn't make a difference.

G-WERKS for charger rebuilds as they seem to be more interested in helping to manage and cater for G60 owners rather than Jabba who have gone 80 % down the 20VT route it would seem. Give Darren a shout on here, I'm sure will will be happy to help.

Indeed. From the experience of our forum members, G-Werks are really where you want to be taking your business for charger rebuilds. I think Jabba are really mainly interested in modern VW's these days.

I don't think many folks have a bad word to say about Darren and the quality of his work tbh!

although i had my charger done by jabba,an upto now had no probs(touch wood).

i'm gonna say gwerks just for followin reasons, daz spends a fair bit of his spare time on here sharin his knowledge of the g60,i've not heard one bad thing about the service he provides,he'll even take time out from work to give you advice over the phone,even to people like me who know feck all about engines etc :lol:

so if anythin does go wrong we mine i will be makin the long journey to the visit gwerks

Havent had my charger done there yet, but Daz did my suspension and brakes and the service is second to none. He even stayed at the workshop late so i could get back from Guildford to pick the car up!

There really is no choice its G-Werks everytime. if you didnt know Darren is G-man on here and this is the website!

You can take it to G werks and have a trouble free service or you can take it to jabba and (from sources on here and thats the majority of jabba's G60 customers) have it blow up on you and then take it to G werks anyways. So in my book Just take it to G werks,,, numbers in the sig ;)

g-werks. I love Darren. I love him so much it makes my willy hurt.

I bought my G40 with a 2,000 mile old Jabba build charger. 2 weeks later my charger was at Pitstop being rebuilt.

ill rebuild your charger for a lot less than what jabba do, last about as long too!! then when it explodes you'll have a fully blended engine bay!! :lol:

take it to gwerks!! p/x it and buy a BBM!!

G-Werks 10 times over. Darren is so enthusiastic about what he does and you get the feeling its a lot more than just a business to him. I've never heard anyone complain, other than that he's often very busy, but theres a reason for that!

I have no experience of Jabba, but i've heard a LOT of non-complimentary stories about charger work.

im guna say jabba just to be ackward :shock: Only joking, g-werks all the way,think enough people have suggested them now for you to make a decision

Only exeprience ive had with them both is i was looking for something to replace the g charger on my car. I enquired about the ihi turbo from jabbasport and they never bothered getting back to me. I phoned daz at g werks about a lysholm and he was very very helpful and told me everything i needed to know. So i choose G werks and will be phoning them shortly to order a screw charger.