VR6

Good Salesman & Good Buyer Thread

chef, thanks for the seat knob, its on and working, remind me about the pint if we ever meet, Cheers Mat.

davidwort, thanks for the washer cap, that's on too, cheers David.

Thanks to Dan_NI for a grill with badges - sent out promptly and packaged well enough to survive the postal system in one piece. :thumbleft:

OSV gets a big thumbs up from me,my mate picked up the badges he had for sale at Ultimate Dubs last week and the words total bargain springs to mind........

Big thank you to Tonytiger, for some quality speedlines, delivered to my wifes work. Answered all questions quickly and flexible for delivery!! :thumbleft:

Also huge thank you to JIMMI who saved me when my starter motor gave up at the weekend - quick response and easy to deal with. Top man..... :thumb right:

Thanks to Dave16V for the handle repair kit. Arrived in good order with instructions. Hopefully will get around to fitting it this week.

big thanks to JIMMI for the speedy delivery of

VR "crack" pipe,PAS pump and coil-pack,had them within a day or 2 of sending him a CHQ so obviously wouldn't have cleared before he sent the goods!! and all were as described :D

Many thanks to Marmite Monster for supplying me with a bonnet and big thanks also to AB for the bargain, excellent condition exhaust! Even bigger thanks for meeting me in Chichester with it.

much as I hate to, I better make a quick post regarding the Admin.

Bank transfer made to him, and received the Laptop very quickly, excellent, cheers fella!

Quick note. I just collected a set of 288mm brakes and carriers off ChrisP. Good, quick sale. Helped we were able to meet up to exchange cash/goods. Thanks mate. Happy with the sale. Hope they go on the car no probs.

thanks to JayG60 for a minty VR6 wheel, can finally retire mine so it can disintegrate on its own not in the car! very easy sale to arrange, done and dusted in a day!

good to see your car too, looked great even in the dark, but just remember you've got to pay for the clutch before the cams (spotted your other post)! :lol:

Although not a Forum member i just wanted to express my thanks to Stealth racing..

Having heard alot about them and visted them on a rolling road day i got in touch to purchase a BMC CDA. Placed the order after a very useful phone call on monday afternoon at about 1 in the afternoon and it was on my doorstep the next morning..

Id call that very good customer service...

thanks to JayG60 for a minty VR6 wheel, can finally retire mine so it can disintegrate on its own not in the car! very easy sale to arrange, done and dusted in a day!

good to see your car too, looked great even in the dark, but just remember you've got to pay for the clutch before the cams (spotted your other post)! :lol:

I thought there was a good buyer thread but i can't find it.... anyway just wanted to say cheers to duke_st.

Very hassle free sale.

And about the cams as its coming apart why not!! and the £ is so strong againts the $ it'd be rude not to!!

And about the cams as its coming apart why not!! and the £ is so strong againts the $ it'd be rude not to!!

lol! i don't even have a job at the moment and i'm still getting tempted by some schrick credit card action!

cheers!

Cheers to Chubbybrown who sold me some dash switches & gear knob. Top bloke. Kept me up to date as to a possible fault & postage. Definitely a fella to deal with.

Thanks mate.

Big thank you to g-dub for the G60 boost return pipe. Quick delivery, well packaged up and good price.

i didnt buy anything, but bigchris_1981 was very helpful with a door enquiry i made over several days, so cheers.. i would have bought it if my car hadnt had more damage than initially inspected.

Cheers to Chubbybrown who sold me some dash switches & gear knob. Top bloke. Kept me up to date as to a possible fault & postage. Definitely a fella to deal with.

Thanks mate.

thanks from me also, excellent communication from Roy and all arrived well boxed up.

cheers!

a few days ago now but many thanks to ChrisP for the BMC. Even met me so I didn't have to get lost around housing estates in Reading! Needless to say, I'm rather pleased with the BMC...

Many thanks to Kev for the breather hose- very reasonable price ;), excellent condition and posted very quickly. Gonna fit it tonight.

Beers are on me, mate :)