VR6

Good Salesman & Good Buyer Thread

ive not posted my thanks up enough in this thread so heres a big thanks to everyone who ive dealt with, (people i can remember off the top of my head)

shaung60

12 deg ben

stormcharged

andy brookes

toad

anto

veedub21

voo51

dave16v

corradude

corradovr6-n.o.s.

boostmonkey

ProdigalSon

billcor

goldie

b5vwc

scarlet_vr6

nick vr6

ive probably forgotten loads. thanks to everyone who has bought from and sold to me. this site has treated me better than any other, no scares, and totally trustworthy members.

thanks again

Struan aka BigTartanJudge great to deal with and fully communicative (even offshore!) Bits sent asap and really well pacakaged! Will deal with again (but not for your BBS I'm afraid mate! :lol: )

MARKRTW

A big thanks to Mark who went out of his way to deliver an awkard package of VW related gear to me. A real nice person to correspond with. I would not hesitate to give him the highest recommendation as a Forum Good Seller.

Bill.

SAS 1500

black dub- sent a pair of late fogs and indicators, great price, well packaged and in brilliant condition- and i nearly paid the same on ebay a week before for just 1!!!

Thanks to JMC for doing my heater panel and sunroof switch - top job! :)

Glad you like them Tom - pics please - want to see how they look in your car :D

Another thanks going to JMC for a vaery swift delivery, very well packaged, easy to deal with, no hassles what so ever.

Jonathon your a star mate, thanks alot.

Simon

Another thanks going to JMC for a very swift delivery, very well packaged, easy to deal with, no hassles what so ever.

Jonathon your a star mate, thanks alot.

Simon

Thanks Simon - good to hear it got there safely :D

I received VR6 airbox from Cnut today, in very good condition, excellent price. I'm living in Bosnia so shipping was reasonably fast. :) Packaging could be better though as always with international shipments... There was missing one rubber washer in the box, also one tiny part (little bit of superglue fixed it) was broken probably due to horrible customs inspectors here. Very pleased overall :D THANKS Phil!

Just received headlight switch from Andy665, prompt delivery and kept upto date, top seller.

Thanks mate.

Central Sun-visor from DaveWort... great price well packaged, and sorry for the short delay, thanks to rubbish friends and overwork!

Top guy!

thanks to Andy_665 for sorting me out with some bits. arrived today well packaged up. pleasure to deal with

cheers, Rob

Not really a 'salesman' comment but many thanks to Lufbramatt for a speedy response and good information. Top marks fella :D

Big thank you for Andy665 for the electrical manual. Well packaged up and quick delivery :D

Should have done this a while back but had a lot to deal with recently and been away with work etc.

Thanks to Andrew a.k.a VEEDUBBED, who sent me a G60 clocks front bezel at NO COST to myself, including postage. Part fitted great and well-packaged. Thanks again Andrew, you are a gentleman.

Andy, thanks for the DDi mirror glasses. Very well-packaged up and quick delivery. Managed to get the sticky backing off in the end, what a pain ! ;-)

shawshankkid, thanks a lot for sending me the G60 airbox lips free of charge, you too are a gentleman.

Big thanks to g60karmann. Items were well (and I mean really well) packed, and arrived quickly. Cheers mate :D