VR6

Good Salesman & Good Buyer Thread

Cheers dinkus(steering wheel).....and paul20v(tt wipers)......both arrived well wrapped and in perfect condition......and in the same shape of package? :D :lol:

Big thank you to Junkie and Supercharged Junkie for the parts. Both sent things out quickly and well packed. Simon that has to be one of the funniest parcels I've seen in ages - looked like someone had sent me a giant boomerang :lol:
Lol i thought the same cheers to you for an easy dealings.

Big thank you to Junkie and Supercharged Junkie for the parts. Both sent things out quickly and well packed. Simon that has to be one of the funniest parcels I've seen in ages - looked like someone had sent me a giant boomerang :lol:

Glad to be of service Jonathan :clap:

supercharged_junkie - got the handle repair kits - cheers for the easy sale!

pete_griff - met today - great chap - thanks a lot - sorry couldnt have stayed around longer for a natter.

a big thank you to Junkie for sorting me out a very nice LC1+G3 kit!

very happy...cheers ears! :D

Alex.

Henny. Great to deal with, parts arrived this morning. :D Cheers Dude!

Thanks to Aide for sending me a KR cam. It arrived with the post this morning, well packaged and protected 8)

VRTrickster for sending me a cam position sensor ring. Arrived theis morning. Cheers Mate! :)

Big thanks to GlosterOx for the inlet cam, good condition and not bad price i must say.

:thumbleft:

Shaung60, sent me the part I needed, quickly and with out a fuss :D

Very impressed by the amount of packing tape :lol:

Thanks to taggart ex xbones for swift delivery of nearside headlight very impressed with packaging would highly recommend cheers dude

dragon green sent me a handbrake gaiter- got it really quickly. Many thanks, mate 8)

I'd like to thank big ben for being a good buyer. Great communication, he turned up when he said he would and didn't mind waiting around a bit for the parts to be made ready. Plus the fact the guy is saving a car that most would have parted out. Thanks Ben :)

I'd like to thank big ben for being a good buyer. Great communication, he turned up when he said he would and didn't mind waiting around a bit for the parts to be made ready. Plus the fact the guy is saving a car that most would have parted out. Thanks Ben :)

right back at you there mate!! very good dealing with you and im sure there will be dealings going on in the future mate, thanks for the parts, good pirce and worth the journey... (nice to see all them rados in one place to haha)

shaung60

Bought some late interior door handles from him. Very cheap, VGC and very fast service :salute:

cant fault shauny boy then, hes a good lad :clap:

im a little scared about being the one to post after such a, ahem... interesting photo but a huge thanks to kipVR and corradovr6-turbo for swift delivery and first class parts! it is most appreciated!

hey all bought front braided goodridge brake hoses off steve-raddo, just like to say a big thanks to him for the bargain and the super fast delivery. topper of a guy 8)