VR6

Good Salesman & Good Buyer Thread

Thanks to Bigpantsbaby (Carl) for all the help with the engine, proper genuine seller with plenty of patience with my many stoopid questions. Al in and running sweeeeeeeeeeet now :)

Cheers dude

Rich

Thanks to pete_griff for the radiator. Very quick delivery and brilliant to deal with.

Same for Kur2y for his headlight loom and Daves16v for the headlight switch repair kit, G60Karmann for a headlight lense and SteVW1 for a bonnet cable. Also Sparks turned up to pick a steering wheel up from a mate at a RR just as he said he would. All transactions have gone very smoothly on this forum for me so far. No daft prices for stuff either which is a nice change on a VW forum.

Bristolbaron aka baz, your a star :salute:

Recaro's are mint and thanks for bearing with me whilst I packed shoved everything in the car, cant wait to get them fitted now :cheers:

Had some goods from Steesh who is currently breaking a Corrado vr6

Everything was as described and was extremely well packaged.

Thank you

Matt

shaung60 - great buyer, kept in touch lots, bought lots (always good for a buyer!) and was friendly and punctual when he came to pick up the bits he'd bought from me... oh, and no quibbles about paying either, which is always good.. :lol: 8)

Cheers Shaun, hope the C gets made to look better with those parts... 8)

JMC, again, great buyer, paid instantly by paypal, and let me know the part had arrived and he was happy with it... can't ask for more than that... 8)

Oh, and Blackthorn too... also paid instantly by paypal and let me know the part had arrived OK and he was happy with it... 8)

A thank you to smithy220 for keeping hold of the parts until I was in his area and could collect. Appreciate that.

And of course to Henny for the bits I collected from him. Again he held them for me until I was in the area. Plus he showed me that you can put a Corrado bonnet in the back of a Corsa :eek: My it was a bugger to get out though :)

And finally to daves16v for the handle repair kit. What a great fix!

Thanks to brookescourt and Jackson for bits I bought (and had delivered) this week! Both top sellers! :)

Bristolbaron aka baz, your a star :salute:

Recaro's are mint and thanks for bearing with me whilst I packed shoved everything in the car, cant wait to get them fitted now :cheers:

I still cant quite believe you managed to get all your stuff, a whole corrado interior, a mrs and a dog in a mk4.. fair play. :clap:

No probs at all, just get some pics up of them fitted!

A big thanks to Jon (vwdeviant) for the rear card clips. Much appreciated fella :salute:

Nay Probs Matey.. will look out for that Beer at GiT-Fest! :lol:

Also a big-up to Chris AKA VAG-HAG for the all Reds... arrived all intact thaks to top packaging!

Newspaper, foam nuggets, shredded paper, AND an Airpocket too! The Cats love you man! :clap:

Thanks to Valerian for the bonnet bra, good communication and item in superb condition and well packaged :clap:

Cheers to raddo_tom for sorting me out with a replacement door (f*cking car thieves :bad-words: ), thanks!

got a few so here goes...

first of all thanks to shaung60 for a steering wheel and a badge, massive shame that the badge broke in transit but hey thats life, he was patient with me as i made him hold on a few weeks due to tempremental finances. so big thanks again shaun..

next thanku is to izzmitchell for a very well priced set of sebrings, though i managed to write her number down wrong so god knows who i was ringing rofl..

and last but by no means least a huge thanks to stu aka mr beige...

took us a while to arrange a date as on varrious weekends stu had things on and then other weekends i had things on but we got there in the end.

took a nice long drive with the old man up to ely last sunday, weather was perfect and stu lives in a very pretty little village, very quiet and quaint...

had a gd old chinwag about all things vw and of course corrado's and picked up a tailgate which stu gave me for nothing, ive got to say i feel bad for not paying as it really is in good condition.. geuss im just lucky :clap:

he really knows his stuff and is just as helpfull as good old mr toad, (i know your not that old tom :D )..

so a massive thanks again and hope to see you again at a show in the future..

Big thanks to Veedub21 - enjoyed a nice drive down to Lee-on-Solent this morning to pick up a metal valance, and cross member from him and he was good enough to give it to me for free and throw in a fixing bolt ! Top bloke, same goes for his old man as well.

Cheers both

Rich