VR6

Good Salesman & Good Buyer Thread

jim, quick payment , good comms

butterfly good buyer , hassle free tranzaction.

vr6 lee, fast payment , nice chap to deal with good comms

Mk1tt16v, polly bushed wishbones,it's frustrating when people deal outside of listings(pm) had deal arranged had payment details sent to me. So got home from work sent payment. Then get message saying sorry I have sold it!!! Refund was sent back quickly in all fairness. The mods have the rules for a reason!!!!!! (rant over) pete

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've bought from these in the past few weeks..

corrado head Very good, slight issue but very quickly resolved.

CazzaVR Most patient seller in the world..

Philuk Very quick delivery!

Mk1tt16v, polly bushed wishbones,it's frustrating when people deal outside of listings(pm) had deal arranged had payment details sent to me. So got home from work sent payment. Then get message saying sorry I have sold it!!! Refund was sent back quickly in all fairness. The mods have the rules for a reason!!!!!! (rant over) pete

This is exactly why we have the rules - I think you posted in the wrong thread though, do you want to post again in the other one?

This is exactly why we have the rules - I think you posted in the wrong thread though, do you want to post again in the other one?

Oops my bad ;) yes please

Thanks for picking the stuff up yesterday matey- sorry you were 'hurried' out of the carpark by that old bint :lol: :)

Iceviolet

+

porsche

Both providing a quick and reliable service at more than reasonable prices. Thanks once again.

Thanks for picking the stuff up yesterday matey- sorry you were 'hurried' out of the carpark by that old bint :lol: :)

:lol: was thinking of making her wait, but thought it might be the headteacher or something!

catch up properly next time bud.

errhhh thats not quite how it happened though mate is it?

got this in the thread on the 17th at 14.05

nah im not taking them out soz mate

Take for asking price! Pete

so sent this back at 21.07

Subject: polybushed wishbones

hi mate my paypal is [email protected]

could you send it as a gift please mate .let me know as soon as you have

you had obviously received this message as you were online after i had sent this on the 17th

then they sold on ebay NOT THROUGH PM'S TO ANOTHER MEMBER AS YOU HAVE ACCUSED ME OF!!!!

so i sent you this @ 21.00 on the 18th

hi mate unfortunately the wishbones had sold while i was waiting to hear back from you so you will need to cancel your payment to me

and in all fairness mate so many people mess you about on forums that i had to make the decision of weather to allow the guaranteed sale on ebay or wait to hear from you

so you can understand why i chose ebay

errhhh thats not quite how it happened though mate is it?

got this in the thread on the 17th at 14.05

so sent this back at 21.07

Subject: polybushed wishbones

hi mate my paypal is [email protected]

could you send it as a gift please mate .let me know as soon as you have

you had obviously received this message as you were online after i had sent this on the 17th

then they sold on ebay NOT THROUGH PM'S TO ANOTHER MEMBER AS YOU HAVE ACCUSED ME OF!!!!

so i sent you this @ 21.00 on the 18th

hi mate unfortunately the wishbones had sold while i was waiting to hear back from you so you will need to cancel your payment to me

and in all fairness mate so many people mess you about on forums that i had to make the decision of weather to allow the guaranteed sale on ebay or wait to hear from you

so you can understand why i chose ebay

That's all fair dos , just from my point , u get payment details from someone u think it's a done deal. If u sent me a message saying now sold would not have sent payment . Any how , s*** happens , :) like I said u refunded me almost instantly. P

Big thanks to Chris aka lilfuzzer for the fog light and surround top job mate and super speedy delivery

cheers buddy, I must say that it was great comms with Jon_vr6 cheers for a hassle free sale

:D

Thanks to Roadster625 (currently breaking the green VR6).

Good comms, item as described, packed v well & quick delivery. Ideal.

Alonzo :clap:

Been to collect stuff on 2 occasions and both times have come away with a real bargain. And a load of freebies thrown in...

Really nice guy who knows his stuff and is more than willing to help and offer advice

Big thanks to Dukest for my Amp. Came in no time at all and very well packaged

Top man :salute:

Big thanks to GlosterOX and Purple Tom aka Ian and Tom for the spoiler modules exactly what i needed, moment of truth friday though will it solve my problem

Jon

Yup, your welcome dude, thanks for sending the moneys so promptly.

Thanks to Jake (swompster) for helping make our swap deal so smooth and thanks to Baz (bristolbaron) for dropping off a set of doorcards/pods off to me on the same day!

Also, lol, thanks to Stingman for paying for the Fogs promptly etc.

Last of my list, thanks to Jackvine for the leather interior.

Top guys!

Swompy - GB forum stickers :)

Emu - door handle :)

Both easy to deal with and would buy off them again :D