Sign in to follow this  
corozin

Flamewar! Now showing....

Hilarious clip.

What I keep giggling at is the "I got away with no injuries because I wasn't wearing a seatbelt" aspect of it.

Of course he's ignoring the injuries he'll get when the Police eventually interview him, and the 'injuries' he'll sustain when he has to pick the soap up in the prison showers if he gets put away, LOL.

duke_st, The point is, he could have had his crash, bragged to his mates about it down the pub and left it....If you also look at this posting you'll see he was the same in Scotland too....

But no he wanted his 15 minutes of fame, and now BECAUSE of his shi88y attitude, he's gained all the noteriety he craved!

Moral of this story is: If you don't want to spend your life living in a cave in the Downs, don't follow his example....

IMHO: Deserves everything he gets.....

:lol: @ corozin

vwdeviant, definitely agree that you have to be prepared for anyone to find out and publicise anything that you post on the net. Even if he was allowed to (ie. he wasn't now banned..) i don't suppose he'll be posting on many forums in the future...

Basically what I'm saying is I'm just surprised how much anyone bothered reacting to it and then, why the bbc thought it was worth time and money to report something so un-newsworthy..

At least racism on big brother was a serious issue for society, just dont think this is/was..

vwdeviant, definitely agree that you have to be prepared for anyone to find out and publicise anything that you post on the net. Even if he was allowed to (ie. he wasn't now banned..) i don't suppose he'll be posting on many forums in the future...

Basically what I'm saying is I'm just surprised how much anyone bothered reacting to it and then, why the bbc thought it was worth time and money to report something so un-newsworthy..

At least racism on big brother was a serious issue for society, just dont think this is/was..

It is a serious issue for those who have lost family members in car crashes to then see this t0sser bragging about his crash. But I do agree that it has been blown out of all proportion.

Edit: woohoo 1000 posts, I'm now a nutter 8)

Another thread showing what a complete co*k this bloke really is!!!

http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/show ... hp?t=56873

Oh Man he just can't stop digging can he?

Maybe no-one seen him is because:

a/ He's helping plod with their "enquires"

b/ The (very big from the sound of it) Boyfriend of the 17yr old girl has caught up with him (posing as a buyer for parts?) and taken him for a long walk off Brighton pier??

No bids... it's so damaged it's not even worth a pony let alone the best part of a monkey, LOL

Obviously he never paid the bloke who's land its on for the storage as its the land owner that selling it :D Good on him I say but its still worthless as there are hardly any salvageable parts on it!!

No, unfortunately (amazingly) there is no facility to search the forum posts at Scoobynet so I gave up. There are over 75,000 threads on there so you'll never find it now.

:brickwall: Oh yeah...

Wonder if he's managed to write off the Datsun Frederick (or whatever) he got to replace it?

corozin, the challenge is yours...

That's going to be an almost impossible challenge to find out, considering that "Drifty" has been banned from just about every internet forum in the UK !