Sign in to follow this  
corozin

Flamewar! Now showing....

That is an incredible reading especially....

"The most worrying thing is that you don't seem to get the fact that it was totally and completely your fault - both the accident and the global humiliation you are getting now - which is a bit sad, because even Pavlov's dog got it in the end - come to think of it, he never stacked his car either...."

PMSL...

Wish he did get caught!! Just think if there was someone else on the road

Its Chavs like this that put my insurance up because I'm a young male

On the plus side though at least he's got a nice car now LOL

No disrespect intended to this forum, but I have to admit that in 11 years online the 'net that is the second funniest forum thread I've ever read. (The best ever is still the 'do Gold wheels make my Impreza look Pikey?' thread on Scoobynet back in around 2000/01)

If you look around the 'reach' of this is immense, as this dickhead is fighting flamewars not only on sussexcarz, but also on the SX owners club and the Surrey Jap Club as well.

On top of that the thread is being discussed on Pistonheads, and it seems as though some of the posters on there (who are active Police officers) are also taking an interest....

This is turning into as near as the Internet can get to a Darwin incident I think!

LOL

On top of that the thread is being discussed on Pistonheads, and it seems as though some of the posters on there (who are active Police officers) are also taking an interest....

This is turning into as near as the Internet can get to a Darwin incident I think!

Good, the bloke's an utter w@nker.

If only he would pop up and call people a few more names, that is the best post I have ever read. and I was here for some goodys,

Corozin? dont spose that Scooby gold wheel thread is still about is it?

This has got to be the best comeback yet:

"WOW, I was directed here from the forums of Wombferret.net

I refuse to take the piss as I to had an almost identical crash in my wide bodied R32, nearly 800 bhp, awsome car in everyway.

I had come off a bend and hit the straight, through the gears, the blow off valve and induction in perfect harmony, I remeber it like it was yesterday, I was close to doing a sex wee when disaster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The cat jumped onto my lap knocking the PS2 controler out of my hand and wallop bye bye Skyline.

At least I had the satisfaction of drop kicking the hairy little fucker over next doors fence.

Chin up Drifty, I feel your pain.!"

I'm surprised he hasn't got knicked by the police. He admits to speeding at nearly twice the limit and not wearing a seatbelt -surely he could be done for dangerous driving?

It counts as barely circumstantial evidence, unfortunately. It's not corroborated in any way, and it's not signed by the original poster. He could quite easily claim he never wrote any of that... Or that he was lying.. and so on.

Anyway, all this fuss about insurance going up because of people like him .. well since he has no insurance, and he can't claim for the damage to the car anyway .. it seems unlikely that insurance rates would go up as a result .. ;)

He stopped posting on the SXOC because he wrecked one of the moderators tents or something at some Jap car show too. Hilarious!

If only he would pop up and call people a few more names, that is the best post I have ever read. and I was here for some goodys,

Corozin? dont spose that Scooby gold wheel thread is still about is it?

I'm not 100% sure about the Scooby thread. I'm at work right now but I will see if I still have a reference for it when I get home.

The general gist of it was someone said "I think gold wheels on an Impreza look pikey - what do you all think?" The problem started when a pikey actually read the thread and replied to it, and that's when the fun & banter really started ("Internet in a caravan?" type insults & endless quotes from 'Snatch' were going on). At one point the Romany association of GB started to seek a court injunction to close down ScoobyNet because the thread contents. It was a howler...

I'll see if I can find it, although it may well have been deleted by now. Aside from anything else it would be a laugh to re-read it

Absolute gold thread.

It has made on it onto so many forums including vortex and avforums!

Last post might see some justice for the tool though..

The original poster is an idiot and the only reason he didn't kill innocent people was luck, not skill. Forget what the posted limit is...the LEGAL limit is anything too fast for driving conditions.

Anyway, the response I got from my email to Sussex Police is:

Quote:

From PCC Sussex police

Thank you for the e mail regarding this site - this is the second time

today that this has been brought to police attention - currently it has

been forwarded to the road policing department who are going to be

making further inquiries as to what exactly happened re your comments

about police actions - regards martin b pcc lewes.

I haven't yet heard back from my e-mail to the Brighton and Hove Argus complaining about the lack of police action, but generally interest from the press prompts action from the police.

Hopefully the roads will be a bit safer when this crap driver is banned for a year or so.

GrumpyOldGrass

IMHO its a bit naughty folks sending over that thread to the police. The double-sided point to that i'm trying to make is I doubt that the people who've sent that thread on have never done ANYTHING illegal on the road.. I mean seriously who has never broken the speed limit?! But that said.. I guess they were not dumb enough to go onto a forum and brag about it!

IMHO its a bit naughty folks sending over that thread to the police. The double-sided point to that i'm trying to make is I doubt that the people who've sent that thread on have never done ANYTHING illegal on the road.. I mean seriously who has never broken the speed limit?! But that said.. I guess they were not dumb enough to go onto a forum and brag about it!

Exactly Jim, we have driven faster than the national speed limt but obviously on private roads..

I doubt very much the vast majority of forum users would ever send information to the police, but this guy does seem to be more of a menace to society on the road and as such it's more of a civic duty. ;)

Exactly Jim, we have driven faster than the national speed limt but obviously on private roads..

I doubt very much the vast majority of forum users would ever send information to the police, but this guy does seem to be more of a menace to society on the road and as such it's more of a civic duty. ;)

Agreed. I think most people have a problem with this as he seemed to be bragging about it, there is no remorse from his side, he refuses to accept he was in the wrong and so starts slagging off everyone who criticises him. I'd shop him if I wasn't such a lazy git.

Yes, it is a bit harsh that people have shopped him but he is obviously a mahoosive dumbass and so deserves everything he gets imo :lol:

I think it's his attitude of the whole thing is what made people send the information over, if he wasn't such a complete knobber, I doubt people wouldn't do send the info.