Sign in to follow this  
jedi-knight83

Help me decide on a business card design

Lose the badges, if you want to go for the up-close paintwork look, you don't have to have a badge in it at all.

Use a different detail off a car maybe (something that's not obviously recognisable), but surely the point is to advertise your company, not the car..?

a classy car dealer though :lol:

a washy one :D (still spelt wrong i know,its how i saved it :lol: )

maybes.jpg

like that one, best so far. Maybe if the aston was more in the frame rather than zooming in on the badge so it doesn't look like aston valetters.

Think most of them look great on a PC but you have to consider printing costs. To get these printed to that sort of quality you need a Gloss coated business card and a good print process, ie litho. Alot of printers use digital print process to print business cards now to allow for the quick turnaround and short runs that customers require.

To get a litho printer to do them properly you'll need to hunt around and get a large number done at once. But about the best ones cost wise are Printing.com But bear this in mind when designing a business card!!!!!

However on the side of which looks best - I like g60greeny's first 2 as the water on the bonnet symbolyses what you are doing better ie - the water. Whereas the others make you look like a car dealer!!!!!

joe... i used this company. seems to meet your criteria and got it 50% off for my first order.

http://www.goodprint.co.uk/frontend/goo ... ompare.php

thanks for everyones help.

i've now ordered some.. i wont say which as it will always be the wrong choice for some of you... but the advice was very very helpfull in making the final card

thank you very much!!

The printer your using looks definatly up to the job and they are using a good size stock. Too many printers are using 300gsm stock recently which is too thin for business card IMHO!

Felt like getting in on the card designing action! Too late I know but.. meh ;)

Sure thing. Would be happy to spend more time designing something specific to your requirements if you do decide to change the design in the future. Just drop me a PM or something.

I'm not after a discount on valeting or anything in case you think there is a hidden agenda! :)

Felt like getting in on the card designing action! Too late I know but.. meh ;)

very smart jim 8)

its good to have a challenge sometimes,gives ya summat to do when ya bored :lol: