Sign in to follow this  
latestarter2

door dent repair

Can anyone suggest a good dent repair company that could deal with a nice 6inch vertical crease that some total wombat probably a moronic 4x4 driver decided to shove down the centre of my passenger door whilst parked in Asda car park in swindon.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And no he or she didn't leave a note saying who had done it!!!

I have thought about parking up again and sticking a note on the car parked next to me and claiming off them ???..lol

cheers

Oh mate. You're not having much luck since buying the VR!

Sympathy. Maybe karma will ensure that someone does the same to them!

Oh mate. You're not having much luck since buying the VR!

Sympathy. Maybe karma will ensure that someone does the same to them!

Must be something with Asda car parks...the same thing happened to my drivers door and the person didnt let on either. Was fuming for about a week after!

Ashamed to say I still haven't got it fixed and that was a year ago, but getting prices soon for the full side to get sprayed as the door is all scratched as well as dented :(

Chips Away have a network of franchises- go onto Google for the nearest one. If the paint is not damaged, the repair is usually a fraction of the cost of a conventional body shop.

Best wishes

RB

Do body shops remove dinks too? getting my front end sprayed soon, and could do with a couple of dinks removing from my doors.

There should be guys that do "paintless" dent removal. The ones here usually charge between 80-100usd per panel.

Hit n runs suck...I was left with a pizza size dent on my door last weekend. :p

:o

That sucks, your car is a beauty...

Thanks...I'm getting another door. So hopefully soon it'll be painted and installed.

Dents and knocks always happen in supermarket car parks, they just wang the doors open and owt will do !! had the same myself (twice)

I always jot the reg plates down now of the cars parked next to me, just in case i might need a word or two with them & a few beer tokens.

I tend to go in the parents and toddlers areas where the spaces are wider. Judging by what you see sometimes, it looks as though the toddler did the parking. Otherwise I go to the far side of the carpark where very few others go - it's worth walking a bit further to keep the panels straight.

Best wishes

RB

yup me to, nmost of the mums are too lazy to walk from the far side of the carpark, therefore that is the first place you should park!! the best ones are the women 4x4 owners who come in wide, taking a long swing to get it in a parking space and.....they still manage to take up two spaces :lol: