Sign in to follow this  
vwdeviant

Pikey scum! :lcop: Caught! :lol: And charged! :2gunfire:

The Corrado that fights back, AND collects DNA evidence!! You should check to see if David Hasselhoff is looking for a new car....

:lol: I've ben thinking of a name for the past year for the Rado....

KIT! (or maybe not... :oops: )

Thats awesome news. I just hope the other charges he faces will add to his sentance and not be taken into consideration to mop up the undoubtedly high autocrime stastistics so the stats look good for the public.

The little w****r has been caught, lets hope the "great" British justice system doesn't let you down now mate.

From The Police :lcop:

Just to let you know that the person arrested has been charged and was remanded in custody, for yours and several other matters,

Whoo hoo! Another toe rag off the streets... :cheers:

And probably learning from his "Peers" how to do it properly without leaving evidence!!!!!!!! :cry:

Still away from this "inner city" area end of next week and back to leafy Home Counties ! :cheers:

he is currently at Her Majesty's pleasure Brixton. He is going to plead to the damage to your vehicle along with other offences, I will let you know when he is sentenced.

Result!