Sign in to follow this  
M15 VW

Peanut's Mk3 estate...

hang on i thought it wasnt for sale any more? o well does that mean a sleek wedge shaped vw will be replacing it then :)

hang on i thought it wasnt for sale any more? o well does that mean a sleek wedge shaped vw will be replacing it then :)

Or that Flooding worries has moved Gav to higher ground?

Comon Nikki whats the deal? Wedge2?

Well........er........have some news............Goofy is coming home!!!! Picking him up on the way to inters on friday!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

some recent pics...

CIMG2393.jpg

DSC03239.jpg

DSC03240.jpg

sadly not, just a little 2.8 24v from a 4-mo. And a box full of wiring that makes me poo oneself everytime i look at it :eek:

204 bhp & velvety smoothness can't be too bad though! I guess you're missing the VR rumble but the wiring will be worth it when its sorted!

How come your 2.9 didn't go towards saving Zed?

I bought Kad's 49k engine thats why :D Plus we are not picking the estate up til friday and we needed a car for inters so Zed's new engine went in a couple days ago.

so, Zeds fixed and Goofys coming home... all is good with the world again!!! :)

Looking forward to seeing it progress into a 24v... I know someone selling a turbo kit.... :lol:

All good news in the Dunn household then!!! 8) :clap: :salute: :notworthy: :cheers: :grin:

so, Zeds fixed and Goofys coming home... all is good with the world again!!! :)

Looking forward to seeing it progress into a 24v... I know someone selling a turbo kit.... :lol:

Im not made of money - unless you are getting it for free :lol: A chargers money doesnt stretch indefinietly. :lol:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Goofy's not the only one coming home ;)

GOOFY IS COMING HOME AND SEN IS GOING HOME :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

That better? :D

I bought Kad's 49k engine thats why :D Plus we are not picking the estate up til friday and we needed a car for inters so Zed's new engine went in a couple days ago.

Dont hang around , do ya :shock: :shock:

stu

Dont hang around , do ya :shock: :shock:

stu[/quote:1yatvueg]

Didnt have much choice Stu. We took Zeds engine out the weekend before so we wouldnt spend all of last weekend on it. Zed drives sooooo well now!! Very quiet, very smooth and no sodding rattle!!!!! :clap: :clap:

i'm so gald your happy with the engine Nikki :) you will have no problems with the engine for many many miles :)

and heres my favourite pic of Zed.

karl

That's a great pic 8)

Nik & Gav, glad it's all worked out :) Two cracking cars you've got there. Hope you're coping OK with the lack of power, Nikki :lol:

That's a great pic 8)

Nik & Gav, glad it's all worked out :) Two cracking cars you've got there. Hope you're coping OK with the lack of power, Nikki :lol:

I've already spotted the next upgrade I want but due to lack of cash I doubt I'll ever get it! :(

I've already spotted the next upgrade I want but due to lack of cash I doubt I'll ever get it! :(

Care to elaborate? :)