Sign in to follow this  
djmac56

Wide Body Kit - Where?

Hi Gang,

My missus really wants a wide body Corrado, and I can't find one anywhere, but I have found photos of them with body kits.

Can any of you tell me where I could find a kit like this from a UK website?

RDWRK1.jpg

Thanks,

Mark

plenty of them in bodyshop bins around the country i'd imagine!! i'd pay you not to stick something like that on a corrado!!

but if you want to do it, i reckon you would be better off looking for german bodykits, as they do a wider range from what ive seen. failing that i think venom motorsport do some....

just buy her this

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/Sales/127921.htm

save putting another Corrado thru the torture of ugly bodykit afflictions :wink:

LOL!! Helped my mate move some stuff up to Preston on Saturday, and saw this monstrosity in the flesh just off the M6 at Wigan.

If whoever owns it is reading this, then apologies. However i just can't understand why people insist on bastardising the Corrado in this way!

It looks excellent as standard, so why try to fix what aint broken??

Jeez - that Wigan one is not to my taste, but there's a good chance my missus will love it. At least that blue car looks reasonable.

Don't get me wrong - I love the standard 'rado - mine is completely un modified, and will stay that way. The missus on the other hand likes the wide body look. Good job really cos I'm a bit of a fat barsteward. :)